IT.COM

$3.99 .COM registration for new customers. $6.99 .COM for existing customers at Cosmotown.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cosmotown

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,
Cosmotown is having a Holiday sale on .com domain names. New customers can register a .com for $3.99. Use promo code COM23. Existing customers can still save on a .com for only $6.99. Sale ends December 31st.
www.cosmotown.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Cosmo, I might need a .com before New Years, when is the "Holiday sale" expected to end.

•••
•••
Oops, my eyes went directly "from the prices to the web address", and I somehow missed that, thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
i cant create account. i think cosmotown have error

•••
i cant create account. i think cosmotown have error
Hi, there! Can you tell us more details regarding this via private message? And if you created a ticket for this concern, please let us know as well.

•••
Hi, there! Can you tell us more details regarding this via private message? And if you created a ticket for this concern, please let us know as well.

blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4yDc-Gt1MgkdpLIABAQbPnZzJvM0jUEh9eYnGwF1-LQnBfr2vJrNtfFpsv2b5CJi0lxT3iAc4gy3M4kVcuW_QAFHecj7yZNywfrDgkF7REXeIC2DI4rwdlO4DrZjwGvTZhY-anWYZWW2342PDNvZMxZGBIb5wRSba9FYpLC0ZGKhF7ER1EZg4skSDLkI/s1986/Screenshot%202024-01-05%20at%2010.26.53.png

•••
Same here, I can't create account.

•••
Hey @Cosmotown
Why Your Offer Not Working Perfectly ?

•••
Hi Everyone,
Cosmotown is having a Holiday sale on .com domain names. New customers can register a .com for $3.99. Use promo code COM23. Existing customers can still save on a .com for only $6.99. Sale ends December 31st.
www.cosmotown.com
looking dot com transfer offer. @Cosmotown

•••

blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4yDc-Gt1MgkdpLIABAQbPnZzJvM0jUEh9eYnGwF1-LQnBfr2vJrNtfFpsv2b5CJi0lxT3iAc4gy3M4kVcuW_QAFHecj7yZNywfrDgkF7REXeIC2DI4rwdlO4DrZjwGvTZhY-anWYZWW2342PDNvZMxZGBIb5wRSba9FYpLC0ZGKhF7ER1EZg4skSDLkI/s1986/Screenshot%202024-01-05%20at%2010.26.53.png

@JUALDOMAIN Thank you for sharing this information with us. We have sent you a private message regarding this matter.

Last edited:
•••
Same here, I can't create account.

Hi, there! We are sorry that you are encountering this issue. Can you tell us more through private message?

•••
cosmotown offer cheapest renewal dot com $7.99(y)

•••
But does it take many days to transfer out? I think I read somewhere that it takes five days?

•••
Hi Everyone,
www.cosmotown.com

•••
currently, I am having major issues with cosmotown, one is failure to renew. i have tried over 10 times, 2 cc, 1 paypal, and finally a prepay funding of account, which seems to have gotten through, enabled auto renew, and no avail. i called a corporate # left vm. i opened a ticket, also email support@cosmotown, no avail. If thats not bad enough, now my IP is banned from login. my name is 5 days out of expiry and needs a solution, at least a response......now i need to log in just so that i can transfer out my other names

Last edited:
•••
currently, I am having major issues with cosmotown, one is failure to renew. i have tried over 10 times, 2 cc, 1 paypal, and finally a prepay funding of account, which seems to have gotten through, enabled auto renew, and no avail. i called a corporate # left vm. i opened a ticket, also email support@cosmotown, no avail. If thats not bad enough, now my IP is banned from login. my name is 5 days out of expiry and needs a solution, at least a response......now i need to log in just so that i can transfer out my other names
Hi, domainjunkie! Our support team replied to your ticket, kindly check.

•••
Thank you for your response and resolving the issue. I will hope to overcome my login issue soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back