NameSilo

3 letter or 3 num .biz?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are only 1000 3-number .biz.

There are 17,576 3-letter.biz

both should have some value, but I think most would value a good company acronym more than a plain number, so it really depends on the numbers and letters. for example, USI.biz could be used by many companies, and the "I" on the end short for "inc" makes it more useful as opposed to something like QZX.biz which would take a really rare name to use as an acronym. I would rate the latter below any 3-number, but the first 3-letter would be better than most any number (except maybe something like 911.biz or 411.biz that have universal meaning).

•••
There are always exceptions but, generally, I believe the 3 letter to be better.

ST

•••
Depends really...

Imagine 123.biz vs uqc.biz...

•••
so how much is the value of each in wholesale nowadays?

•••
For speculation, a good 3-letter combo can bring $25-100. To a company that wants that specific 3 letter combo, it can be $XXX to $XXXX

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
For speculation, a good 3-letter combo can bring $25-100. To a company that wants that specific 3 letter combo, it can be $XXX to $XXXX
what about numbers? and crap combinations?

•••
1rrr1 said:

Letter combos can be very unpredictable. Q, X, AND Z are normally seen as less desirable, but I don't mind Q in some cases. Mix two or more like QQZ or XZQ, and you have a real tough sell that I stay away from. I also stay away from letter/number combos.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
1rrr1 said:

Letter combos can be very unpredictable. Q, X, AND Z are normally seen as less desirable, but I don't mind Q in some cases. Mix two or more like QQZ or XZQ, and you have a real tough sell that I stay away from. I also stay away from letter/number combos.
I mean pure numbers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back