Dynadot

question Newbie Question: 3-Letter .ai Domains & Auction Fees Explained

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Skyislimit

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm curious: Is it worth buying a random 3-letter .ai domain? Additionally, what's the reason behind the high one time transfer fees on GoDaddy auctions. Is this fee specific to .ai domains or does it apply to all domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn´t go for random 3 letter tbh.

Do some research to find out what these 3 letters could stand for.

Example : RLO.ai

1. Reconfigurable Logic Object: In electronics and computer engineering, this refers to a configurable logic element or block that can be programmed to perform different logic functions.
  2. Real Life Optimization: In the context of problem-solving or decision-making, RLO might refer to methods or techniques used to optimize real-world processes or systems.
  3. Remote Learning Object: With the rise of online education, RLO could refer to digital learning materials or modules designed for remote learning purposes.
  4. Rapid Learning Object: This could refer to educational resources or materials designed for quick and efficient learning.
  5. Reverse Logistics Operations: In supply chain management, RLO may refer to the processes and activities involved in managing the flow of goods and materials back to the manufacturer or supplier.

Stay safe & healthy mate

•••
Upvote 0
Idk about buying a random 3 letter .ai domain, but just put in mind that there are 3 letter .ai domains still available to register, not all 3 letter .ai domains are taken, or they have liquid value just because they are 3 letter domains (like .com) . Regarding the high one time transfer fees on GoDaddy auctions, it's specific to .ai domains.

•••
Upvote 0
It's a terrible idea to register random (yes, random) domains just because of the hype. Focus on keywords and abbreviations that make sense in connection with the TLD.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back