discuss 4 Character.Coms ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Well we are seeing everything short from .co's to .biz's being regged out
~
With so many 4 character .coms out there offering so many combinations will there be a swing to this category? If so what would be the most popular ? LLNN NNLL NLLN LNNL LNNN NNNL
~
Which do you think may become the "next popular" choice, perhaps you don't think there will ever be a market due to the vast combinations, I like LNNN and NNNL
~
What's your pick?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks i made other disasters before as well off-topic with additional N = LLNNN - yn689 - 69luv - vr1o1.com

•••
Looked up LLNN and NNLL in the morning but with only 8 as N, and found that LL88 till LL8888 or LL88888 dont remember excatly but were all taken

•••
az88 till az88888888.com all taken lol

•••
Yep the aftermarket and drops is the only way to go, only yesterday I sold o88c here for less than what I regged it. Someone got a bargain!

•••
is numbered orgs worth anything? 4n

•••
Not yet, but perhaps a little down the road, in order is .com .net .org .info ......imo
~
Yet the new gtld has many regs ??

•••
The new gtlds are getting a ton of regs, especially .top, .wang etc. 40,000 .top domains have been registered every day for the last week, at least.
I think .info is behind some of the new gtlds.
My suggestion: Look for cheap first year registration offers in new gtlds and register the hell out of short domains while they are going cheap.

•••
Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on four character.coms.
with short domains in demand,is there potential in these ? I think i read on here all cp LLLN are gone?
@HireDomains maybe turn this into a showcase thread.
I think LLNN has potential,but what of LLLN NLLN etc
DNL8/ com is one of mine .Using the translator in the pinyin thread it apparently means 8 years

I think, LLLN and NLLN have a great potential.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back