Domain Empire

news 500,000 Six Numbers Numeric .Com Without 4 Are All Registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Fresh news.

500,000 Six Numbers Numeric .Com Without 4 Are All Registered.

We are witnessing the most significant era of the world of domaining. 10 years later, we will all have stories to tell to our children.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been tracking the registrations for 10Ns closely for the past few weeks. First the domains with 7 times 8 in the end started to get registered and just a few hours ago, all were gone. I think I saw around 179 available just yesterday. These were domains likes NNN8888888.com.

What intrigues me further is that the domain with 7 times 8 in the beginning also started getting registered since the past two days. Now they are down to 363 from around 550 from yesterday. By the way, all similar names in 8Ns and 9Ns are already gone 1-2 months ago.

I am attaching the list of last available 10Ns with 7 times 8 in front without 4 and 0.

Attachments

• 10Ns.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 49
•••
I have been tracking the registrations for 10Ns closely for the past few weeks. First the domains with 7 times 8 in the end started to get registered and just a few hours ago, all were gone. I think I saw around 179 available just yesterday. These were domains likes NNN8888888.com.

What intrigues me further is that the domain with 7 times 8 in the beginning also started getting registered since the past two days. Now they are down to 363 from around 550 from yesterday. By the way, all similar names in 8Ns and 9Ns are already gone 1-2 months ago.

I am attaching the list of last available 10Ns with 7 times 8 in front without 4 and 0.

I saw a few worth taking a chance on. Thanks.

FYI, left these for someone here.
8888888 99 7
8888888 99 5
8888888 99 3

•••
Fresh news.

500,000 Six Numbers Numeric .Com Without 4 Are All Registered.

We are witnessing the most significant era of the world of domaining. 10 years later, we will all have stories to tell to our children.

Where is this reported ?

•••
I am already counting money for my upcoming 7N, 8N, 9N sales..
SBI

•••
I sold off all my llll.com (hundreds of them) this year, and put it all in 6n.com, bought up to 3540 of them. Sold 10 last week, average price $125, that is about 14x investment. Have offers on another 20 going right now as well. All were hang reg within the last 6 months. Where else can you make that ROI, IMO 6n.com are the best opportunity now. If I didn't have a wife to tell me to stop spending money on domains, I would buy up another 5,000,6n.com, "4 or no 4". Lot's of the younger Chinese investors don't care about "4", half my sales to them have "4" in them.

If you go to DNdigger.com, you can see the one's available, but list shrinks fast everyday and will be all gone maybe by this year. Ask the ? can you turn a $9 hand reg into a profit within the next year? My answer is 100% yes. For those who are one the fence, check Namebio. and the sales of the 6n.com, many selling over $200 already that were just hand reg in the last 3 months.
They appear to be all gone now.

•••
•••
Whoever has good pattern , hold it for long run , do not flip quickly as the investors who are entering in number game told repeatedly in many articles, they going to hold and pay renewal fees for at least next 2 to 3 year.
So now the small investors or domain buyers in china has started buying out all this good numbers and that is the reaction in prices.
According to Verisign (Registry) latest .com and .net registration report they notice India and China has most registration in 3 rd Quarter and you all know this is because of the Numbers name registered in last 2 months.
Good luck to all early nice pattern grabber, your risk will get rewarded soon.

•••
4.cn provides you with an english interface upon clicking on the hardly visible small US flag in the top right corner ;) not the first to ask me this in the past days lol

How to link payment option, I think the payment gateway we use (Paypal) but 4.cn uses something different.

Can you please clarify more?

Thanks

•••
Whoever has good pattern , hold it for long run , do not flip quickly as the investors who are entering in number game told repeatedly in many articles, they going to hold and pay renewal fees for at least next 2 to 3 year.
So now the small investors or domain buyers in china has started buying out all this good numbers and that is the reaction in prices.
According to Verisign (Registry) latest .com and .net registration report they notice India and China has most registration in 3 rd Quarter and you all know this is because of the Numbers name registered in last 2 months.
Good luck to all early nice pattern grabber, your risk will get rewarded soon.
Can you provide any links to those articles?

•••
•••
list yours at 4.cn then and use one of their landers (change nameservers to 4.cn).. preferable 9th lander template in their list if you go to their parking settings..

you will get inquiries then from interested chineses for this one..

ps: mine was an outbound sale actually, more to follow which is why i don't want to reveal my patterns yet, but will do at a later stage..

Why the 9th lander ? What is particular with this lander ..

•••
•••
Thanks. interesting read and gives good insight into investor mentality of 6n.

Thanks, interesting read. Gives great insight into the thought process of 6n investor.

How did you translate the article?

•••
•••
4.cn provides you with an english interface upon clicking on the hardly visible small US flag in the top right corner ;) not the first to ask me this in the past days lol
Does chaomi.cc also have an English interface? I can't find it..

•••
]
That's what I wondered

Here's a short summary, though I'm sure not perfect.

He made considerable money selling phone cards while in college.

He is a software developer.

Moved into domains targeting industry. Bought and sold 160.com, ppp.com, and 1988.com for tremendous profit and was attracted to the return vs. effort of domain market.

He bought 33,000 6N domains for 1.65 million yuan. Some friends questioned his investment but he feels "quite confident" in the market and is ready to renew for 1-2 years. He thinks that in domain name investing it is important to act decisively and quickly while others are more cautious.

He is directing staff to proceed to registering 7n.coms (this has probably occurred already) because 6N had been registered over, so he is ready to register thousands of 7n's, and has registered many with AAA ending.

There's more to it, but those were the salient points to me. He's confident enough in 6n to hold and has moved into 7n.

•••
How did you translate the article?

Sorry guy it was simple for me i use chrome and i just right click whole page and it give me option to translate into english i do not aware if i have any translator extension installed in my browser but i m sure this service may be from chrome without any extension, or may be i m using chrome after login to my gmail address not sure how this work but for me it is working.

Even same this with chaomi.cc website just right clicking in middle of page and it has option above view page source link.

•••
Here is the English copy what i can read on my browser for below article
http://news.ename.cn/yuminggushi_20150922_100767_1.html

Renamed China (eName.cn) September 22 hearing, also remember not long ago spent 1.65 million yuan registered over 30,000 6 Digital Domain, and is ready to declare the Guinness Book of Records for the domain name investors do? Previously, he has sold nearly 3 million yuan domain ppp.com. Here, I believe we should have guessed that our guests want to talk about this today, yes, he is from Fujian谢毅鹏.

I have deleted image of that 6N.com investor which you can see in article.

During the university sell phone cards earned more than 200 million

What to do when your college? Run community striving president, soak the library when the school bully or unexamined dawdle? Fujian Agricultural University was still in college Xieyi Peng, relying in college selling phone cards and phone cards, and earned more than 200 million, "one card to earn 80-100 yuan, I sold tens of thousands of phone cards."

Xieyi Peng feel that their starting point is still relatively high, he said Shenzhen Domain circle chiefs Zhang Yao (low-cut) from "Sleeping Street" became the domain of hard work circle of celebrities, rich handsome, and his 2005 from Fuzhou to Shenzhen, it already brought more than 200 million of the funds down, he was still the first to send a staff to Shenzhen rent a good house, and then pull a good speed, he came to Shenzhen. "So I feel is not enough hard work, a lot of places did not do a good job. With them than up, too trivial."

Shenzhen rice farmers are familiar circle of friends all know, 谢毅鹏 is a very low-key person, the case nearly two years behind many well-known domain name transaction, investment shares has his shadow, but he has been very deliberately hide their identity, Let others standing in front of, the opportunity to "name for oneself" vacate friend, so also gain a circle of good word of mouth popularity.

160.com will be sold at high prices driven life

Xieyi Peng's main business is to do software development, it has been very concerned about the Internet trends. It is understood, Xie Yipeng enter the domain name ring has five or six years, early on in the name of China easily took a digital domain 444.cn, held a few months after the shot, and earned 20,000 yuan .

I still remember the drive of life to acquire it in 2011, 160.com it? The domain name is Xie Yipeng sell. When he saw the name on a platform of 45 million high knot shoot, he liked the name, and went to contact the platform, that the user may be at hand tight, there is no payment, he proposed to pay more 50000 let the other hands to block him. After less than three months, 160.com will be sold Xieyi Peng drive of life, more than 30 million profit.

Xieyi Peng sold another terminal domain is ppp.com. It is reported that, when 洪国梁 and Mr. Guta of Guangzhou 余杰浩 feel very good in this domain. 谢毅鹏 Buy Domains mainly to see the meaning, PPP government - between private / social capital project loans mean, this is a big industry, a list of each project are tens of hundreds of millions, consultancy agency fees are high domestic training companies engaged in such projects are many, can be said of business opportunities, so he spent 1.82 million yuan and took off.

But he bought it after seeing a domestic platform is also pushing another 3 letter com AAA product phase, the price was hundreds of thousands of yuan. All of a sudden more than 100 million poor, Xieyi Peng was still a little perturbed. But soon the name was a fancy big brother Guangzhou, close to three million yuan price to buy to go.So good domain worry will buy. "At the time the domain name investment industry, Mr. Treasure Island seniors that this great domain name value, is more than 10 million. Unfortunately, I also hand tight, could not have been cover it, or else I was quite optimistic about the prospects of this domain . "

Xieyi Peng think playing Domain Investment quite cost of effort. He said a deleted domain name auction 1988.com, "was shot 3:00 knot, resulting in a meter friends very patient, always beyond my bid in the final seconds, causing me to follow him has been consumed, from 120,000 Prices yuan has been carried to 18 million, until 7:00 was finally captured me. "

According Xieyi Peng said he traded fastest transaction is 150,000 yuan to buy huangye.com (Yellow Pages), who saw investment in the NPC to open special sale of some domain names, Xieyi Peng see huangye.com, feeling quite like it. He felt that Yellow Pages is a very mature vocabulary, but also a popular word gold high, it was a little cut cut prices, they won. 谢毅鹏 after winning the domain name, write a lot of brains to promote the introduction of language, "the results did not expect was a few hours later by others with 25 million price bought, feeling write everything futile trip, a waste! "

1.65 million yuan registered 33 000 6 Digital Domain

We all know that the recent Xieyi Peng spent 1.65 million yuan registered 33 000 6 Digital Domain, and is ready to apply for the Guinness Book of World Records, or will become a day of personal domain names registered within the current maximum number of people. But there are also some investors are not optimistic about the 6 digital domain. On this issue, Xieyi Peng is so answered:

"In fact, registered investment 6 Digital Domain, I just think this thing to make money. I want to make money, but also very simple desire, everyone has their own ideas and investment. Of course, many of my friends questioned, in fact, if a flicker millet farming The funds come in, would not help, so I do not need more people to come in investment Bluff, everyone do their own thing, invest their favorite breed on it. "

In addition, this group of domain 谢毅鹏 still quite confident, he felt another 1.65 million yuan if the investment ordinary semi-detached or two-letter domain name, appreciation of space is limited, the possibility of doubling is very small. "Of course, in the short term may not be able to make money, I am also ready to renew. 1 - 2 years to prepare to fight a protracted war."

Interestingly, I chat with Xieyi Peng process, Xieyi Peng was directing staff to proceed under the domain name registered by 7 Digital. He said that this was prepared to sign thousands of 7 digits, "6 digit basically has been registered over. So I registered some of the 7 digital AAA tail."

As has been more interested in the digital domain, CNNIC reserved domain Xieyi Peng in the last auction, when landing, bid 704,000 yuan photographed 1234.cn, and has been reluctant to sell the collection to date. He added to his holdings before a kx.cn, cover a long time before finally sold at a price to a hundred thousand dollars, and therefore do not have to invest 2 letter cn. See now 2 letter cn rose, Xieyi Peng felt they were not spotted the market, very regrettable.

Investment domain must be fast start

Domain Investment In recent years, Xie Yipeng think, domain name investment is very important point is faster, something good decision, we must act decisively and quickly start. Many saw a lot of friends meter domain, the last is to shoot the thigh as an outcome, because slow start, was one step ahead of others "cut Hu" was.

Xieyi Peng once talked about a second digital cn domain name, the price is also good, but the seller is a traditional industry professionals, requires face to face transactions. "I bought a piece not immediately discounted tickets flew to Shanghai, was really distressed ah! - This ticket if the flight the next day the same change for, can save several hundred dollars it" to the results of his Shanghai After the transaction, the seller told Xieyi Peng said, after he had received several buyers inquiry, only to see Xieyi Peng took all airline tickets to photograph over, embarrassed to talk to them about, and have refused. "I'm really good insurance! This single later earned hundreds of thousands."

Finally, with regard to investment in the future of the domain name, Xieyi Peng very optimistic, and said they would continue to play a domain name. Xieyi Peng said that investment for so many years, but also earn some money, but the overall feeling is not enough to spend money, not investment. Earn money and instead of buying the domain name, the domain name, he said the cost of their investments has more than 2,000 yuan, so he felt the pressure is still getting bigger. "My home is well developed people thought I earned a lot of money, but they heard I was in loans to invest the time, have expressed very understanding. They thought I was afraid of them looking for me to borrow it deliberately say so it! "Xie Yipeng smile.

•••
list yours at 4.cn then and use one of their landers (change nameservers to 4.cn).. preferable 9th lander template in their list if you go to their parking settings..

you will get inquiries then from interested chineses for this one..

ps: mine was an outbound sale actually, more to follow which is why i don't want to reveal my patterns yet, but will do at a later stage..
I am trying to update my template. How do I do it?
All my domains seem to be set to the 6th template ("灰白相映"). The 9th is 简洁朴素 and has a triangular road works sign.

•••
Should be this one as depicted when opening e.g. http://8788878.com or http://8878788.com

but i am still A/B testing between the offered landers as well and not sure which one converts the best, just using limited feedback so far..

•••
Been buying and selling domains since 1998, made good money, lost money, but I never felt better about 6n.com on a ROI standpoint than any other investments I have done. Now have close to 4,000 6n.com names all hand-reg, and sold 200+ already for average price around $100, that is 11x return, and many of them have "4" in them. The Chinese are driving the market, and are buying these up like crazy. How long will it last, don't know???? Personally, I will be out before any renewals come up next May. It's a great time to still get in 6n.com, but understand like anything there is a risk, but IMO it's the best risk/reward in the domain industry right now, while there are still many to hand reg.

•••
Hi Jim,

Where and how have you had success selling them? I tried to figure out the 4.cn website.

There's still some interesting patterns available in the 6n.com.

Been buying and selling domains since 1998, made good money, lost money, but I never felt better about 6n.com on a ROI standpoint than any other investments I have done. Now have close to 4,000 6n.com names all hand-reg, and sold 200+ already for average price around $100, that is 11x return, and many of them have "4" in them. The Chinese are driving the market, and are buying these up like crazy. How long will it last, don't know???? Personally, I will be out before any renewals come up next May. It's a great time to still get in 6n.com, but understand like anything there is a risk, but IMO it's the best risk/reward in the domain industry right now, while there are still many to hand reg.

•••
4.cn is great It's all Chinese buyers and that is the buyer base right now, and remember when they buy 1, they might buy 100 more if the price is right. Just expects lot's of low ball offers, but that is OK, if your looking to turn $9 hang reg into $100 sales, than turn those buyers into bulk buyers that is the key. Some use Godaddy but Godaddy is a pain in the ass, don't like there system. It's still very early in the game, and it's a moving market as we speak.

•••
4.cn is great It's all Chinese buyers and that is the buyer base right now, and remember when they buy 1, they might buy 100 more if the price is right. Just expects lot's of low ball offers, but that is OK, if your looking to turn $9 hang reg into $100 sales, than turn those buyers into bulk buyers that is the key. Some use Godaddy but Godaddy is a pain in the ass, don't like there system. It's still very early in the game, and it's a moving market as we speak.

How this 4.cn auction system work same like go daddy or namejet auction or different way.
How good this 4.cn regarding the payment do they send in $ or only in china currency to paypal ids and how safe and fast they are for this kind of auction services.

•••
How this 4.cn auction system work same like go daddy or namejet auction or different way.
How good this 4.cn regarding the payment do they send in $ or only in china currency to paypal ids and how safe and fast they are for this kind of auction services.

I have sold several domains at 4.CN with no problems. Customer for 6 years. They don't do auction volume of some other platforms in China, but good place to list domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back