Dynadot

5l chips are going for super low price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys good news:

5l.com chip prices have dropped significantly in last few days, very good time to buy if anyone have cash. I have bought some but can't sell a single domain now.

Just a few days ago i sold AABCD for 6.5$ to 7$ now people are offering me 3.5$ each.
I have sold ABACA for 16$ each a week ago now getting offer of 8$ each

Any thoughts will be appreciated :)

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is a clear indication that it is too early to sell 5L chips.

Not too late to buy but too early to sell!

•••
The real problem is at NP there is a lot of western buyer who buy bulk or hand picked domains and sell them on various auction site where are actual buyer ( chinese ) is. Though these domains has value in market we are not selling them in the right place.

A lot of us still don't know how to approach to chinese. So a few are taking the advantage ( which is absolutely legit ) and they are using there skill and connection to sell them to the right buyer, Beside that "
liquiddomains" gave a very good reason.

I think we all need to know more about the chinese market and strategy's in order to gain maximum out of our investment.

There is still gap between chinese and international investors.

Thanks.

•••
Ended up paying 69 for a triple 5L chip, thought i would be outbid, now kind of regretting the dropcatch oh well just another reason to monitor chip prices more closely we are nowhere near the "bubble", if you believe there is one.

•••
Ended up paying 69 for a triple 5L chip, thought i would be outbid, now kind of regretting the dropcatch oh well just another reason to monitor chip prices more closely we are nowhere near the "bubble", if you believe there is one.

Untitled.jpg

its a very strong indication that it is the "bubble burst" but i still think its not. i think its market control, The reason is why they will spent another few millions before they leave the market?

There is a lot in this game that we dont know yet. 7% stock market down + domain as there way of getting money out of china. All of these doesn't make sense.

Lets see.

Thanks.

•••
short term thinking doesn't help you in a long term strategic market

•••
Hey guys good news:

5l.com chip prices have dropped significantly in last few days, very good time to buy if anyone have cash. I have bought some but can't sell a single domain now.

Just a few days ago i sold AABCD for 6.5$ to 7$ now people are offering me 3.5$ each.
I have sold ABACA for 16$ each a week ago now getting offer of 8$ each

Any thoughts will be appreciated :)

Thanks.
While I don't follow CHIPs in any great way and I don't know what country you call home and what country your trading in, but there has been a lot of movement in money exchange rates especially in China where the government has been devaluing the currency.

But with all the above, you might look and see some of the answer.

The other part of this can be on the supply side when a few large holders dump many names on the 5L market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back