Domain Empire

discuss Sedo - Offer views vs Uniques. Question on my numbers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I put up some domains about a month ago and numbers slowly started to build. Then, a few days ago I realized that landers don’t automatically get implemented on your domain so I had to add landers to every single domain as well as add 2-3 categories for each domain.

Since then, maybe about 5-7 days ago, I see my numbers significantly increase in both columns.

I have many Ai+word.com’s then various other names in different categories, AI, crypto, real estate, careers, food related.

No sales on these numbers yet.

For all you Sedo veterans, how high do your numbers get before you see a sale? Based on my numbers for 5-7 days, do my prices look high or low?

Thanks

Attachments

• sedo3.png
    sedo3.png
    718.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These numbers don't mean anything, absolutely zero. You can have thousands of views with Sedo, and not a single sale or even request.

•••
Indeed, sometimes with a domain I've had nothing more than just whois lookups. They still sell as and when. I've never noticed any correlation except once with a generic 'Touch' = Touchscreen domain when the views went through the roof, repriced accordingly and it sold.

I notice your prices are generally quite high. Is this due to confidence in the term/domains or a 'take a chance' approach

Last edited:
•••
These numbers don't mean anything, absolutely zero. You can have thousands of views with Sedo, and not a single sale or even request.
Thank you. It would be great if anyone here can post a screenshot of their views.

•••
Indeed, sometimes with a domain I've had nothing more than just whois lookups. They still sell as and when. I've never noticed any correlation except once with a generic 'Touch' = Touchscreen domain when the views went through the roof, repriced accordingly and it sold.

I notice your prices are generally quite high. Is this due to confidence in the term/domains or a 'take a chance' approach
I think these are moderately priced. Some of these are gpt and ai names that are priced less than sales of what similar domains sold for in recent months so it's a mix of confidence and chance.

Last edited:
•••
how high do your numbers get before you see a sale?
Hi

numbers only matter, when they are unique visitors that are clicking on ppc ads and or submitting offers on your domains.

if neither is happening, then keep waiting.

imo...

•••
And they relatively matter even when they submit offers for your domains
Unfortunately sedo allows buyers to submit offers and then decide not to pay
Or to say it better, with their system this can happen too

Last edited:
•••
And they relatively matter even when they submit offers for your domains
Unfortunately sedo allows buyers to submit offers and then decide not to pay
Or to say it better, with their system this can happen too
And with Sedo, even when it's a fixed price sale. the fake buyer just selects pay by invoice. Sedo removes your domain from its sale pages for up to three weeks while No sale will ever happen. They wont correct this until you complain. It's becoming far more common these days. A Sedo sale is just as likely to mean hassle

Last edited:
•••
And with Sedo, even when it's a fixed price sale. the fake buyer just selects pay by invoice. Sedo removes your domain from its sale pages for up to three weeks while No sale will ever happen. They wont correct this until you complain. It's becoming far more common these days. A Sedo sale these days is just as likely to mean hassle
It’s happening right now
A buyer reaches out from namesilo ( I don’t know why)
Accepts a 7.8k offer and since then , disappears

Last edited:
•••
Dang. Sounds like Sedo has fallen out of favor with you guys.

Where are you guys listing your domains then if you've moved on from Sedo?

•••
Dang. Sounds like Sedo has fallen out of favor with you guys.

Where are you guys listing your domains then if you've moved on from Sedo?
All my domains are pointed at Dan , but listed everywhere of course.

•••
•••
Haven't had a sale or offer with sedo in the last 5+ years. In my opinion, a completely useless platform. Although, I'm sure others may have another experience. I don't use their landers but had 2000+ domains listed with them.

•••
Haven't had a sale or offer with sedo in the last 5+ years. In my opinion, a completely useless platform. Although, I'm sure others may have another experience. I don't use their landers but had 2000+ domains listed with them.
Geez... 2k+ and no sales in the last 5 yrs? Where do you get the most sales these days then?

•••
Geez... 2k+ and no sales in the last 5 yrs? Where do you get the most sales these days then?

Every other platform except for Sedo and Dan

•••
Every other platform except for Sedo and Dan
I have a few listed on Squad and just uploaded a bunch this past week on Afternic. Any others you'd recommend? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back