Dynadot

domain 7kya.com. What should be the value of this Domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

usamahayub

Impact
Thinking to sell 7kya.com. What should be the value of this Domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wholesale : $20 or less.

Retail: Whatever the buyer is happy to pay. Maybe $30 or $3000.

•••
Does it have some kind of meaning? @henry93 is being very generous IMO, I would say $0 reseller and $0 end-user, because who would buy it?

•••
Does it have some kind of meaning? @henry93 is being very generous IMO, I would say $0 reseller and $0 end-user, because who would buy it?
Well, I had a similar domain and sold it at Bargain Bin that's why $20.

And looking at namebio I am guessing end user have their own set of criteria and sometimes random domain sells.

And in Hindi and Urdu language, "kya" is an interrogative word that translates to "what" in English. It is often used to form questions.

•••
Well, I had a similar domain and sold it at Bargain Bin that's why $20.

And looking at namebio I am guessing end user have their own set of criteria and sometimes random domain sells.

And in Hindi and Urdu language, "kya" is an interrogative word that translates to "what" in English. It is often used to form questions.
I get it, to each there own. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, haha. Well, hopefully it sells, but I wouldn't hang on to it next renewal. (y)

•••
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back