expiring | expired A Few Hand-Picked GoDaddy Close-Out Gems

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
I often check the closeout auctions at Godaddy because some good .COM bargain(s) frequently end up there. I checked over 12,000 domains today and I found a few .COM’s that I think are undervalued and so I will share them with you. All of the domains posted below are available for $8 or $11 each at the time of posting this. Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (keep in mind that at checkout Godaddy also charges a one-year renewal price on top of this amount).

The list:

ReadyToCall.com --> $8 --> 4 yrs old, sounds like a great name for a phone app

RentalInspector.com --> $8 --> 3 yrs old, could for example be used for an app that tells you whether or not the rent you're paying in your region is acceptable :)

eCardiogram.com --> $8 --> 10 yrs old, IMO a great name for a web based technology related to online medical imaging

GossipAndNews.com --> $8 --> Nice name for a news site and let's face it, it's not always easy to draw the line between gossip and news ;)

MightyServers.com --> $11 --> 11 yrs old, good name for a hosting company (maybe specialized in dedicated hosting?)

DareToBlog.com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old, nice brandable name for a blog that teaches you how to blog

LogoAssociation.com --> $11 --> Great name for a logo design site

JokerCafe.com --> $11 --> 4 yrs old, I just like this one

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back