IT.COM

discuss About to try start my dead car battery with powerbank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
so i always wanted try one of them portable powerbanks.. mostly to load my fone on the road.. maybe laptop if its strong enough.. this one has like 12000mah .......and turns out i got dead battery in car now too (left lights on when parked.. i know.. lol).... so im gonna run a first try to start it... its one of those fairly small ones.. i think 300-600A juice power.. so should be enuf to jumpstart.... manual does say to first check the display aftr connet to car battery.. and there has to be at least one bar showing.. else if battery totallly dead.. then this wont work. so its nice that it has that check option. didnt think it would. any of u had luck starting car with those things?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a friend that had one, it was a cheapie and wouldn’t jump his car.

just push that car a little and jump in it and pop the clutch, instant gratification.

I had a Datsun b210 back in the late 80’s, standard trans, I used to just rolled back out of my parking space and pop the clutch to start it lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back