IT.COM

AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I finally got approved for google adsense (after the second try). Lets hope I make more money with google than I did with CJ (which was $0 by the way)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adsense is amazing.

BTW, your website is looking great since the remodel. Nice work!

•••
Congrats, Kodeking!

Glad to hear you resolved your Adsense blues...

Site is looking good too...

SlashRoot

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Adsense is amazing.

BTW, your website is looking great since the remodel. Nice work!

Agree on both counts!
Hopefully, you'll remember us "little guys" who find you cool domain name(s) when you hit the BiG time. :laugh:
Have a great domain day, Kode.

•••
Kodeking if you get 1000 hits + a day youll get some good money off of adsense. My last site made 1000+ hits but I closed it.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Agree on both counts!
Hopefully, you'll remember us "little guys" who find you cool domain name(s) when you hit the BiG time. :laugh:
Have a great domain day, Kode.

I will always remember who i got my domain from :)

Originally posted by DaZ884
Kodeking if you get 1000 hits + a day youll get some good money off of adsense. My last site made 1000+ hits but I closed it.

I'm getting 3k per day!

•••
The site I'm working for now used to use AdSense, but we switched to Burst because their ads look a lot more professional and blend in with the design a lot better. I've also heard that Burst pays more than AdSense.

I used CJ a while ago, but it's really nothing more than a big affiliate program. Paying per click is always better than per purchase.

•••
Don't you have to include two banners for burst though?

•••
The current Site I work for gets 10k uniques/daily and we are implementing AdSense, let's see how it goes :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back