Adult Webmaster/Domain Forums Open

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
By request, we have added forums for appraisal, sale and discussion of adult related domain names and websites. This will accommodate those who deal in adult industries while those that do not traffic in adult names can avoid seeing them altogether.

If you wish to have access to these forums and are 17 or older, your profile must contain your birthdate. You can do this and still opt to keep your age private. http://www.namepros.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

If you do NOT want to have access to these forums and are 17 or older, you can turn them off completely in the User Options, and they will not exist for you. http://www.namepros.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

If you are 16 or younger, do nothing. You don't have to worry about seeing these forums or dealing with the above options.

8^X

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-RJ- said:
If you are 16 or younger, do nothing. You don't have to worry about seeing these forums or dealing with the above options.
Nice, this allows me to access NamePros from school.. Not sure about a recent adult thread created in the break room though! :sick:

•••
Good idea -RJ-! This is a very nice addition to NamePros, Thanks :)

•••
RJ, just to clarify. Does this mean:

- threads with adult anything cannot be posted outside the adult area?
- adult threads no longer need to have "adult" in the title?
- tha actual adult domain name/s may be posted in the title?

•••
Thanks for the reminder, Apollo.

- threads with adult anything cannot be posted outside the adult area?

Explicit names will not be allowed outside the adult areas. If the name is adult in nature but has non-adult purposes as well, you can choose whether to post it in the adult or regular area, but please do not duplicate the post in both. If you choose to post such ambiguous domains outside the adult area, then please do not dwell on the adult aspect of the domain.

- adult threads no longer need to have "adult" in the title?
- tha actual adult domain name/s may be posted in the title?

You may post the domain name in the titles without the need to mark them as "adult" when posting in the Adults Only forums. These private forums replace the need to use these warnings.

•••
Where do we post Adult names for NP$? :) Adult forum or NP$ forum?

Just want to be sure.

thanks.

•••
webscorpion said:
Where do we post Adult names for NP$? :) Adult forum or NP$ forum?

Just want to be sure.

thanks.

Post them within the Adult Domains For Sale. If and when that area becomes crowded, we'll consider creating a different sub-forum for Adult/NP$.

•••
thanks for the clarification.

regards.

•••
-RJ- said:

I want to amend this statement. If you are 16 or younger, you can enter your birthdate in your profile to gain access to a zone we have setup especially for teens working in the domain name and web development industries. Have fun!

http://www.namepros.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

•••
whoohooo... I love it, i already bought a domain from that forum :p

•••
what happens if you deal in adult domains but are under 17?:(

i know what everything means anyway and im not exactly going to be worried about it ;)

•••
edit your profile so it says you are 17?

•••
:lol: i meant without doing that ;)

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
:lol: i meant without doing that ;)

Well, the adult forums are intended for adults, but if you insist on looking at dirty words you could access the forums by going to www.adultdevelopers.com

•••
Keep your eyes peeled for more "Adult" Forums/sub-forums (17+/access) here on the Namepros site this evening and in to tom'w and the weekend! :gl: :talk:

Thanks.
B-)

•••
copied to Announcements forum, for wider dissemination

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back