Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Africa.biz

Africa is the second largest and populated Continent in the world

Africa has 54 Countries

Africa population is 1,000,010,000 (1 Billion +)

Above info from Wikipedia
Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Appraisals and ideas of uses greatly appreciated​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried to find some comparables but they really don't exist. .BIZ is a really underappreciated extension and I can't see much value to a reseller.

•••
A great geo keyword with an unpopular extension.

That said easily in to $xxxx, maybe upper $xxxx.

Good luck

•••
make a cool safari site, xxxx

travelafrica.biz
dreamofafrica.biz
huntinginafrica.biz

•••
•••
Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming please

•••
Africa.biz

Africa is the second largest and populated Continent in the world

Africa has 54 Countries

Africa population is 1,000,010,000 (1 Billion +)

Yeah. And unfortunately, it's still Africa. Not a lot of positive things going on over there.

Still, it has value in a "100 miles wide and an inch deep" sort of way, undoubtedly marketed as some sort of tourist portal. I seriously doubt there's much money to be made in the domestic market.

•••
Could be used for a site about investment opportunities in Africa, would fit the extension. Even that .biz is not the most popular extension it is still a gTLD and should get you something in the $xxxx range.

Last edited:
•••
About 6 months ago, during a serious negotiation, I got the high offer of $7K for Kenya.biz; I'd imagine Africa.biz would be worth at least as much if not significantly more.

•••
About 6 months ago, during a serious negotiation, I got the high offer of $7K for Kenya.biz; I'd imagine Africa.biz would be worth at least as much if not significantly more.

Thanks for the info Binfus. Did you sell the domain or do you still own it?

Kind regards

•••
Thanks for the info Binfus. Did you sell the domain or do you still own it?

Kind regards

Still own it; didn't want to settle below $10K.

•••
Africa is the new frontier. It's like the Alaska of the continents. High value.

•••
The kids of Africa with their One-Laptop-Per-Child will be visiting your site.

•••
Kenya is the heart of the whole "Safari" experience with all the The "Big Five" animals of Africa: lion, leopard, buffalo, rhinoceros and elephants.

•••
Still own it; didn't want to settle below $10K.

Hi Binfus,

Yes if feel sure it is worth $10k.

I noticed that Africa.info has had 55 offers on sedo with a minimum offer of 10k euros. It was also in one of the big domain auctions with a starting bid of $135,000. Obviously the seller is holding out for the big buyer, but it also makes Kenya.biz and Africa.biz look a good purchase at 10k euros.

I see you have kenya.biz as a blank page. Any particular reason?

Kind regards

•••
I see you have kenya.biz as a blank page. Any particular reason?
No particular reason, just never got around to it; once had many live sites, still have some with "live" pages
AbuDhabi
Maldives
Rio De Janeiro

while others "died" over time due to lack of upkeep and care (by a webmaster....I myself know zilch about web development/maintenance).

•••
great name , bad extension , low $x,xxx good luck

•••
No particular reason, just never got around to it; once had many live sites, still have some with "live" pages
AbuDhabi
Maldives
Rio De Janeiro

while others "died" over time due to lack of upkeep and care (by a webmaster....I myself know zilch about web development/maintenance).

Some nice domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back