Dynadot

poll After 4l.com, do you think 5l.com are next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

After 4L.com domains, do you think 5L.com is next?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

• No

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
this is strictly for .com

Well... we all saw what china did to 4l.com, do you think 5l.com is next?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isn't it already happening for few weeks? 5L is on the trend :)

•••
Isn't it already happening for few weeks? 5L is on the trend :)

I didn't mean if they are next.. as in being regged.. I meant are they next as in will they make it beyond handreg value.. :)

guess I should have made it more clear.. but.. hope its obvious to most. cheers.

•••
all 5L premium chines (with or without patterns) are registered and already they are liquid for over $20 each, if this makes it more clear :)

•••
After sitting it out on the sidelines and having triple repeating ones in my cart and abandoning my buys, I decided today to get some double repeating ones before too late (over 100 ABBCA).

Within moments of doing so from checking others that were available they seem to be all taken in that pattern. I've heard there are only 600k 5l.com chips left which is staggering how fast they are being regd.

To get to your point, I think they have the potential to copy what 4l.net chips recently did in terms of value.
After getting to $300+ each per chip I have no idea though if/how much higher they may go.

•••
all 5L premium chines (with or without patterns) are registered and already they are liquid for over $20 each, if this makes it more clear :)

it'd be clear if it was true.. unfortunately your way off.. there are tons of premium chinese 5l.com domains left to reg. hope that helps ;) cheers.

p.s. about 600k to be more exact.. according to what someone jusst wrote in this thread. cheers.

•••
20x20x20x20x20=3,200,000 with very little end user and traffic.
As contrast, 160 000 x 3 = 480,000 for all com/net/org with end users and traffic.

So you need to narrow the field even further beyond the CP concept. Hence the patterns and their depletion within LLLLL CPs. Someone comes with new pattern, it is bought out then they move to next one. I am just going to be an observer in this game )

•••
Where your 160 000 are coming from?

•••
•••
I feel old. Still remember when we were hand-regging LLLL.com :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back