Dynadot

Agreed.com escrow service experience?

NameSilo
Watch
Has anyone tried agreed.com's escrow service yet? Any feedback would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

Thank you for interested in Agreed. If there is anything I can do to help you get started with Agreed, please let me know. We handle an array of escrow processes from quick and simple deals to complex financed or leased transactions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or chat with me through Agreed's online chat. I am also available by phone.

Regards,
Mauli

•••
Havent yet but I've communicated with Mauli above before. I will try it next time I need a domain escrow. Last few sales I pushed the domain then paypal invoiced the buyer, but they have been low to mid xxx.

•••
I look forward to knowing more about Agreed service as there is always a great need of trustworthy payment media.

•••
Hello!

Please feel free to private message me your email address so I can send you information on Agreed.

If anyone has any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Mauli
Agreed Support

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back