IT.COM

What's wrong with Escrow?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Buyer has sent payment to escrow on 5th December and today it's 19th of December. Escrow is still reviewing the payment. I tried to call escrow but no one picks up calls neither anyone is replying emails.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Isac, Are you talking about Escrow.com or the "in-house" escrow service of a large domain seller?
Edit: I see at least two other threads specifically having issues with escrow.com, so I assume that's it.

I remember a very long time ago, when escrow.com had a great reputation. What IS wrong with them? :oops:

•••
Buyer has sent payment to escrow on 5th December and today it's 19th of December. Escrow is still reviewing the payment. I tried to call escrow but no one picks up calls neither anyone is replying emails.
Well I just started a transfer w/ Escrow.com. I called customer support and got a person to walk me thru setting up the exchange in abt 5 minutes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back