IT.COM

Established Ai site with app Source code for sale {have traffic}. - bharatgpt.live

NameSilo
Watch

Vikash249

Established Member
Impact
hey hello everyone!
Domain name: bharatgpt.live
Description: AI website made with WordAi Api.
Domain Registrar: Name.com{ac to ac transfer available}
Domain Expiry: 09 Mar 2024
Revenue:
last 3 Months $45 in adsense{ Could have been more But ads werent placed because i wnted it to grow so didn't Put ads on it}.
Reason for sale: i have multiple websites so cant manage a website like that. this have potential and can be grown easily.
Price: $700
Extra: Google news and discover enabled. The site also have blog content too.
Bonus: Adsense Aprooved account with $45 In it, An Ready made Anroid studio app.
Traffic data:
search console1.png

search 2.png

searcg 3.png

analytics.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Taking bids for lower price too.

•••
•••
•••
The web version is not working and keeps displaying “loading” and the link to the app is defunct..

•••
yes because the api doesnt have credits

•••
•••
no that was not the issue my debit card does not support payments to them i had a trial accounts to run for 3 months

•••
no that was not the issue my debit card does not support payments to them i had a trial accounts to run for 3 months
So what are you going to do?
You are not seriously thinking to get an offer without the working platform. Are you?

•••
basically the website have traffic but i cant manage chatgpt things and thats why i am selling it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back