Domain Empire

Amazon Affiliate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone,

Years ago I lost my amazon affiliate account due to my state being excluded. I recently found out through this site that I could use it again. Long story short, I just got approved as an affiliate again.

Things were very different back when I used to do very well with Amazon. I am having a difficult time figuring out the data feeds. Is it even possible any more to create an rss feed using my associate id and a search? Can anyone please give me insite on this. It sued to be so easy.

I also used to use associate o matic for some of my amazon stores but it just is not really suitable for adding fresh content. I was wondering if anyone has been able to integrate or even embed associate o matic into Vbulletin? I would rather not use the a store if possible.

That's it for now,
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on getting back into the program! I could be wrong, but I don't *think* they have the rss feeds any more. Maybe one of the widgets, like the recommended product links would work for you?

Data feeds - you download the feed, which is in xml format and updated daily. There are some tips for using them on Amazon's associates' discussion board. I'm sure some 3rd party scripts (free or paid) exist.

•••
Congrats on getting back into the program! I could be wrong, but I don't *think* they have the rss feeds any more. Maybe one of the widgets, like the recommended product links would work for you?

Data feeds - you download the feed, which is in xml format and updated daily. There are some tips for using them on Amazon's associates' discussion board. I'm sure some 3rd party scripts (free or paid) exist.
Thanks,

I used to love the rss feeds. it made it so easy to get products, etc listed just about anywhere.

I will have to check the datafeeds out. It has been awhile.

Thanks again for the reply,
Rich

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back