Dynadot

auction AmericaSingle.com & CanadaSingle.com Next: $218 - BIN: $500 - - Revenue History $X,XXX - GD_Value: $4,369

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joffepe

Established Member
Impact
Domains: BOTH AmericaSingle.com & CanadaSingle.com

These domains have $X,XXX revenue history.
Total GD valuation: $4,369

Registrar: GoDaddy

Expiration Date: July 30, 2024

Starting Bid: $1

Bid
Increments: $1
BIN OF $500 HAS BEEN ADDED

End Date/Time: Tuesday March 19, 2024; 11:00PM_EST (23:00)

- Last Bid Adds 12 hours

Payment Instructions:

- GoDaddy registrar must be used for push

- Prepay with Zelle with Push Instructions in Note
- NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL ALSO

or

- Use Escrow.Domains, BUYER PAYS ESCROW

or

- Escrow.com BUYER PAYS ESCROW

- Payment must be received by the end of the next business day after closing

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Noted TY bargain auction given history.

•••
* PLEASE NOTE a typo was removed from the original description
* Yes, these sites have a real revenue history (AmericaSingle.com in particular)
* Properly structured parking template or even resale template could realize the traffic history (a priori with simple keyword placement diligence)

My focus is simply on other projects and development (as opposed to pure play domaining). This is why I have decent quality domains coming to auction. Thank you!!

•••
Art concepts have been hosted for both domains

AmericaSingle.com
CanadaSingle.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the bids. I assure smooth transaction for winner as stated in the thread.

If someone has etiquette advice, is there a proper response to bids received? I'm working and can only update periodically during breaks (limited to the title change presently).

Cheers and feel free to ask any questions.

•••
•••
•••
Thank you again to the bidders.

Please note that there are some snippets available of past implementation of AmericaSingle.com on Archive.org.
This is not comprehensive at all as some key parking lander templates seem to be missing (along with general capture failure). Nevertheless, it provides a sample of the activity that was mentioned.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
lol Has NamePros cracked the liquidity dilemma? Frankly, I'm more happy about the principle as opposed to the price. I would rather not mention now, but some very good articles on here about inefficient auction management on other platforms

•••
I'm a newbie of sorts, but plan on sticking to the rules to the tee (i.e. 1st 12hr gap after 11PM tonite, etc)[of course]. It's nice to think my work paid off or benefited someone else (even though the bids are a fraction of historic revenue). Maybe the industry is not paying enough attention to predeveloped assets (except the 'geniuses' out there with the best algorithms)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back