Dynadot

Anyone else with an old free DomainTools account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Qc4

Established Member
Impact
I signed up for a free DomainTools account in 2002 and have been using it ever since then for the Domain Monitor (limited to 100 domains). However, within the past few days, the Domain Monitor suddenly stopped working for me and displays an error:
We were unable to load this monitor. Please contact support.
I emailed them, but nobody responded. On my account details, it shows my membership as "Pending Membership" instead of "Novice Membership," which is the free account. I never received any notifications from them about ending the free tier, though, and I don't see anything on their blog about it, either.

So my question is, does anyone else have an old free account with them? If so, could you please check the Domain Monitor and see if it works for you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still no word from support, but it looks like it's working again.

•••
I was able to use their whois tool today (via an old free account). They blocked me after some # of searches (10-15 I think). Then they asked for $99 p/mo to continue. lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back