Dynadot

Anyone use DomainSpa

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with Domainspa. I have moved a lot of my domains that where not working too well from another parking company to domainspa and well I'm now making $XXX a day from them which is fantastic but i don't know too much about them.

Any positive or negative story's to tell?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My experience with the support staff has always been polite and friendly. I'm also quite happy with there templates and of course how my sites are doing. I get my last months pay today which is also a good thing. Will let you guys know if it comes though ok.

•••
Just a little update. They do pay on time. Very happy with there service.

•••
selltrib said:
This is my best domain

Domain xxx
Visits 2111
Valid Visits 1792
Searches 2776
Clicks 2467
Valid Clicks 1531
Earnings $984.04
CPM $549.13
EYI $26000 - 34000
ACPM $488.11 - 617.77

This is for the current month of Jan. 01/01/2008 to 13/01/2008

What's your domain is about?

•••
Does DomainSpa accept adult domains?

I think they don't, anymore. There is a blank page saying no more US ads, if you try adding adult domains into their system.

•••
Datalife said:
Does DomainSpa accept adult domains?

I think they don't, anymore. There is a blank page saying no more US ads, if you try adding adult domains into their system.

No problems for us in Europe. Such a sharp hard-core I did not see yet on a parked page! I have just configured one - it does not resolve yet.

•••
•••
•••
I must say, their mathdictionary template is awesome! I thought I'd give domainspa a try and got approved instantly. Let me try them out.

•••
Varon said:
I must say, their mathdictionary template is awesome! I thought I'd give domainspa a try and got approved instantly. Let me try them out.

Have they given you the good template?

I've still only got access to the rotten old template which is why I've only got a few domains there.

I'm waiting for a better choice to come along, and as soon as it does, I'll start moving a few more of my domains back there.

•••
CoolMark said:
Have they given you the good template?

I've still only got access to the rotten old template which is why I've only got a few domains there.

I'm waiting for a better choice to come along, and as soon as it does, I'll start moving a few more of my domains back there.

I am planning to move a few domains over to DS today. I haven't yet. I'll let you know what templates I end up with.

•••
Guys if Domain SPA is that great please send me an invite and get a downline. I'd rather have an upline with good intensive to guide me rather than trying this all alone.

•••
Having great days with this niche. Yesterday made $212 after spending only $40 on adwords. Today the market has gone nuts and spent $147 on adwords. I won't know how much it has made until the stats get updated. I'm thinking there has to be a lot of bad clicks in there. I haven't changed anything.

teguh123 said:
Guys if Domain SPA is that great please send me an invite and get a downline. I'd rather have an upline with good intensive to guide me rather than trying this all alone.

You can just go to there page and sign up. edit checking : yep go Here Thats a non-affilate link too.

•••
Well I just had a $1,xxx day with domainspa. which is just insane! but now getting a little bit nervious about payments. after reading this
this

I'm hoping it's nothing but as it stands my account now has over $3,000 in it and well i'm a little scared. I'm always scared the about the first paypacket from any company.

anyone have any reassuring comments :)

•••
It is too obvious there are 2/3 ghostwriters

•••
are you doing this through ppc traffic? i've contacted their customer service before and they seem very brute and unprofessional with their replies.

•••
projectv4 said:
are you doing this through ppc traffic? i've contacted their customer service before and they seem very brute and unprofessional with their replies.

I just got an email from there support staff they are happy with my traffic didn't see any problems with it and told me if it stats don't chance in 48 hours then it's passed YPN quality checks. Crosses Fingers.

Last edited:
•••
E-Mail sent to DomainSpa asking if I could have access to the MathDictionary.com template.

They replied with...

These templates are selected only by us for a limited group of domains

You will have to commit to 6 months to keep your domain with us

If you have any good generic candidates with traffic please email the list

Domainspa.com

•••
MildSeven said:
E-Mail sent to DomainSpa asking if I could have access to the MathDictionary.com template.

They replied with...

Lol, I got a slightly different reply when I e-mailed them:

the portals are selectively used for good traffic/premium domains

we do not allow parking of domains with less than 50/hits day on a portal

you are welcome to send a list of you potential candidates if any

I didn't send them a list because I wouldn't want to risk a traffic domain with them when it can be earning good (:)) money elsewhere.

•••
Domainspa customer support

Based on what I had been reading here I signed up with them and have some domains in my account. The domains that I have added are not "great", but they were parked with another service and are getting traffic, just no clicks, so I though I would try them.

My emails with customer support have been frustrating. Despite my best efforts to communicate clearly, they either don't understand what I am saying, or don't want to be bothered. I can see how some others have encountered rudeness from them. What I have seen has been very unprofessional and borderline rude and disrespectful. I have left a message for their management to call me, but I suspect that I may have been talking to someone in management already, which would explain just where their company is at.

I contacted them in part because there was a delay in seeing any traffic in my account. Just now I do see some traffic, but most of it they consider "invalid" without saying why. One domain had 4 visits and one was from Italy and 3 from the US, yet only one was considered valid. Was it a spider? There is no way to know. And from the traffic the domains were getting at the other provider, I should be seeing much more than I am, valid or invalid. If I was not getting the bad attitude from them I would not suspect anything, but now I have to wonder... I will update if I have more. After my little nightmare with Bodis I will be reading and posting to these threads more.

•••
selltrib said:
I just got an email from there support staff they are happy with my traffic didn't see any problems with it and told me if it stats don't chance in 48 hours then it's passed YPN quality checks. Crosses Fingers.

So they know your doing arbi? Did you get it in writing that arb is kosher with them? Otherwise you never know when that could backfire on you.

•••
Sorry, posted in error...

Last edited:
•••
Avo19 said:
So they know your doing arbi? Did you get it in writing that arb is kosher with them? Otherwise you never know when that could backfire on you.

Avo19, I'm with Domain Spa too. They do allow arbi but apparently to a select few. I guess any parking company that uses a Yahoo feed is very cautious about traffic quality as Yahoo si very finnicky with that.

But let them know you intend to use Adwords or MSN for traffic when you join them. Good luck.

•••
another JOKER "service" - SampleParkingPages.com

just take a look at his "parking domains"

the loser does not know how to select simple generics

Most reputable parking services would and will reject this spammer

DomainSpa did it with some juicy wording instead of just making him "feel rejected"

kellyandbryan said:
I had a horrible experience with domainspa. I was only a customer for a couple days because the customer service guy was SO RUDE I could not believe what I was reading.
I simply emailed and asked a couple questions because the website was confusing and I couldn't figure out how to turn off pop ups (don't think you can). He responded with a rude comment because he was mad that I said his site was confusing.

The next day after I got my names set up I emailed and asked if they had an affiliate program, because I wanted a link for a site I was building, and the guy emailed me back with "why would you want to be an affiliate if you think the site sucks?" I could not believe what he said so I told him just to delete my account.

This guy actually harrassed me with 5 more really ignorant emails after the fact. I finally blocked their email address because he wouldn't stop even after I asked him to.

That experience inspired me to change the site I was making into parking page site so I can show what different parking companies pages look like (and so I could report domainspa being jerks).

Check out the site I have so far at: SampleParkingPages.com

Last edited:
•••
we invite ANY "complainer" to provide us with their customer ID and we will publish on this forum detailed results of their "parking efforts" including countries and visits PER DOMAIN

Let the domain community to decide!

nielsencl - from http://www.NielsenTech.com - needs to learn a little about domain parking - can't ask a single intelligent question without bombing with a tons of naive statements

projectv4 - looks like he is already a famous SCAMMER - his own statement from this forum - Parked.com has terminated his account
http://www.namepros.com/parking-and...parked-account-terminated-who-to-contact.html

teguh123 - still can't figure out how and where to park - needs help - he is LOST - read his postings
http://www.namepros.com/parking-and...83-which-domain-parking-is-easiest-enter.html

•••
I'd remove these postings if I were a moderator. Nobody's got any business giving out specific information about users, be it good, bad or indifferent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back