NameSilo

domain Appraising Links.com for a partnership

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,

I may be entering serious negotiations with a partnership company and I will have to put a value on Links.com. Given the recent sales of Files.com for $750,000 and Pilot.com for $300,000 would these be appropriate comps for Links.com? Would the $750,000 figure be appropriate? Why or why not? Thanks for the help.

Rich

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I may be entering serious negotiations with a partnership company and I will have to put a value on Links.com. Given the recent sales of Files.com for $750,000 and Pilot.com for $300,000 would these be appropriate comps for Links.com? Would the $750,000 figure be appropriate? Why or why not? Thanks for the help.

Rich

Don't think links would sell as high as file. Of course when negotiating you always start high. I'd start around $650,000. Close for no less than $350.000.

•••
Don't think links would sell as high as file. Of course when negotiating you always start high. I'd start around $650,000. Close for no less than $350.000.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Rich

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back