IT.COM

domain 8rey.com | value for a short domain name that starts with a number?

NameSilo
Watch

D0MAN

Impact
What will the value be for a short domain name that starts with a number?

I'm not a pro so this is my first time buying a domain with the intent of selling it with a profit.
But now I have doubts that I may have made a mistake.

8Rey.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Random names that start with a number have no value - In order for them to have some value, the word and the number should make sense together, e.g. 4you - 2you - 2use - 4use ect. or they must have some form of branding value e.g. 8bet - 8red ect. My advice is to read more to get an understanding of what works before buying more names.

•••
What will the value be for a short domain name that starts with a number?

I'm not a pro so this is my first time buying a domain with the intent of selling it with a profit.
But now I have doubts that I may have made a mistake.

8Rey.com
Good evening.

'Rey' is King in Spanish and 8 is a good number to have as some cultures consider it to be associated with luck.

It is not the worst domain name I have seen with numbers and letters combined so you may just get lucky. I think you'll have to think outside the box and work out exactly who or what company could use this name and maybe contact a few to see whether there is any interest.

If you're not too high on the price you may find a more experienced domain investor who may already know of a future buyer and they may buy it from you just as a pure speculation on their part.

Patience is the key in this business and you may need to hold for quite a while before a buyer is found.

Good luck on your journey.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
'Rey' is King in Spanish and 8 is a good number to have as some cultures consider it to be associated with luck.

An easy way to check if the name has potential is to check if 8rey is taken in one of the Spanish speaking countries and it is not, so there is probably no reason to be too optimistic.

•••
$10 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back