IT.COM

question Are All The 2L .AI Domains Taken?

NameSilo
Watch

cts

Established Member
Impact
Hey there!

Just wondering if there are a few 2L .AI domains that might still be available.
I know that there are 3L .AI domains that are currently available, but I'm having doubts about 2L domains..

Anyways, do you think that might be worth it to register 2L .AI domains, if there were any available?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Curtys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why would you want to?
Assuming, in a miracle, it’s available.

Will it be “Premium renewal price”? aka hot garbage.

•••
Why would you want to?
Assuming, in a miracle, it’s available.

Will it be “Premium renewal price”? aka hot garbage.
What do you mean? I saw some 3L .AI domains available for €73.78/yr, on NameCheap.
If 3L .AI domains were worth it, then I'd say that such a price is not really high..

I'm just asking if 2L .AI domains are worth it, and if they're already all taken

Last edited:
•••
What do you mean? I saw some 3L .AI domains available for €73.78/yr, on NameCheap.
If 3L .AI domains were worth it, then I'd say that such a price is not really high..
That’s 7+ years any .com;
at least 7.
I will never understand, but 73.78 Euros is $79.53 USD; almost 80 bucks. 8 years!! Any com price 8 years.

Last edited:
•••
That’s 7+ years any .com;
at least 7.
I will never understand, but 73.78 Euros is $79.53 USD; almost 80 bucks. 8 years!! Any com price 8 years for the price of one year “3L.ai”
I understand, but if they can be sold for +$10k in the future, then it's totally not a problem.

•••
2L .ai domains (if they are classified as premium) have a significantly higher renewal price - in the order of 3-4 digits.

I performed a rough check and the transfer pricing for a couple of 2L .ai domains is $144 each. Not too bad considering they're extremely short domains. I feel $144 is worth it if you're able to snag any good 2L.ai domains

•••
All of them were registered in 2017.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back