IT.COM

AstoundingDesigns.com - New website launched, feedback request.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The site takes too long to load.

1636431316121.png

•••
Thank you. We just re-launched our new website and optimization is happening this week. Page speed is fine but you're right, we're working on optimizing the performance scores now. More looking for overall functionality review but thank you for your time!

1636490961592.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Overall I like the layout, I don't think it's too bloated with unecessary design elements.

From a SEO perspective I think the pages are far too broad and will never rank for any type of relevant searches. Maybe you could go for some longtail GEO keywords to bring in local clients.

•••
Overall I like the layout, I don't think it's too bloated with unecessary design elements.

From a SEO perspective I think the pages are far too broad and will never rank for any type of relevant searches. Maybe you could go for some longtail GEO keywords to bring in local clients.
That's the plan, spot on. Thanks a bunch for your feedback!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Slow load, like 5 seconds. You Camel Case a lot of stuff, but not the email addresses in the footer or contact us page.
Your email address also dont fit all on one line in footer. Like our usernames here ( laptop)
123 pages indexed in goo, thats good
Header seems bit thick and makes screen small

Links for the

Trusted by Businesses & Online Retailers including:​

I wanna see what else you can do. Not hear about it haha

Faster load on mobile, email address all one line on mobile

Lots of work put into seo, you know what your doing.
Overall very good job, nice thumbnail image on social media like linkedin and FB if you want to share link
I learned few things too, so will bookmark. Thats all manageable via cpanel and wp-admin?

•••
There are examples as you scroll further down, its quite a long page with a lot of info
That header floats around a lot, when I scroll it makes the page so much smaller

•••
Thank you for your in depth review and notes and message, all appreciated. We'll work on some fixed based on your thoughts, I noticed some spacing issues as well on different screen sizes. Thanks for the constructive feedback. Yes, everything is a normal WP admin panel and we run plesk. Simple is better. Thanks!

•••
Thanks again. We'll probably sticky that header instead of have it scroll, should be easier for people scrolling. Awesome feedback. Liked and thanked your post ;)

•••
Slower than when @aelko posted last year. I am not astounded at all. How can you claim to be S.E.O. agency when your website is not optimised for S.E.O.? Which S.E.O. key words does your site rank for? Please list some with search volume and I might be impressed.

Last edited:
•••
The website is equivalent of a fat doctor telling you to eat healthy. If you claim to be an expert in design, you have shown the opposite. The logo is something from 10 years ago. The website is bloated with information and many elements fighting for our short attention spans. It loads slowly. The "web design examples" section doesn't click anything open from me. From a SEO perspective, I think many above have mentioned the flaws as well. From a domaining and branding perspective, you could have gone with something brandable and memorable.

Is it horrible? No.
Is it optimized to bring in sales? No
Is it optimized for SEO? No
Will some clients be turned off? Probably
Do most clients care or know anything about any of this? No
But do they have an attention span of a goldfish and want to browse a website and digest content easily? Yes.

You could focus on improving it and striving for perfection, but in my experience it's better to go get yourself clients. If you run into issues trying to rank for something, or find pain points when you are bringing traffic, then address those. Once you have money coming in, you can improve the website over time. Focus on what's most important to your business. It's easy to get hung up on a logo, name, or website - especially if you're a designer.

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back