Domain Empire

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Guys ,

What u think about;

Autonomous /c / com
Autonomous / v / com

My last handregs

Regards

•••
•••
•••
I still hold a couple keyword .net domains in this niche:

Autonomous.net
Driverless.net

Also some alt TLDs for SelfDriving:
SelfDriving.info
SelfDriving.biz
SelfDriving.us
Self-Driving.us

•••
i owns AutoTaxi.com
i think autonomous driving tech is for autotaxi /robotaxi...............

•••
We owned TaxiRobo .com (8-year-old)

•••
•••
Ihave SAVniche.com
Shared Autonomous Vehicle

•••
•••
autonomousvehicle *co
autonomousvehicles *co

•••
I'm sitting on the following, entertaining offers:

Registration Date Domain Expiration Date

2016/08/16 autonomousautorental.com 2022/08/16
2016/08/16 autonomousrentalcars.com 2022/08/16
2016/08/16 autonomousrentalcar.com 2022/08/16
2016/08/23 driverlesscarshares.com 2022/08/23
2016/08/23 driverlessrideshares.com 2022/08/23
2016/08/30 driverlesscarinsurer.com 2022/08/30
2016/09/20 driverlesshighways.com 2022/09/20
2016/09/20 driverlessfreeway.com 2022/09/20
2016/09/20 driverlessfreeways.com 2022/09/20
2016/11/03 self-drivingrentalcar.com 2022/11/03
2016/11/03 self-drivingrentalcars.com 2022/11/03
2016/11/03 selfdriverentalcar.com 2022/11/03

•••
DriverlessFarming dot com

AutonomousVehicle dot biz

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Robotic car dot org
Robotic cars dot org

•••
•••
Any sales lately? Still hodling DriverlessCar.Co ....

•••
Autonomous Interactive com

•••
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???
Hey friends, isn't it incredible how much progress has been made in autonomous and driverless cars since conversation started in 2016? In fact, I recently wrote an article that gives a great overview of the current state of driverless technology: https://domainyx.com/drive-into-the-future-with-driverless-technology/

Robotaxi-driverlessy.png

From what I observed, there are several major companies, like Tesla, Waymo, Nuro, Mercedes-Benz, Geely, Honda, and Cruise, that are actively developing autonomous vehicle technology. It's really fascinating to see how rapidly this field is evolving.

One successful case I'd like to mention is the driverless robotaxis in Wuhan, which have provided more than 2 million rides! Check out this tweet for more info:

As for me, I've decided to invest in some domains related to driverless technology. Here are the ones I currently have for sale:

Driverless.com.br
Driverless.vip
Driverlessy.com
Driverlessa.com

I'm really excited about the future of autonomous cars and how they'll change the way we travel. What do you guys think?

•••
•••
aitrucks.xyz evniche.com evsale.xyz savniche.com sellev.xyz wesav.xyz
isellev.com evfad.com "sav = shared autonomous vehicle"
isellevs.com evforu.com aevpro.com electrimobile.com robotic.pics
let me know if interested.

Last edited:
•••
these names and niche kinda doomed cause size of keyword is just awful....driverless... autonomous...come on... no one wants that... I have only couple like ... eauto....io

•••
I finally listed v2x.com for sale over a month ago with a press release and have had several people contact for price and etc. Finally received an offer that is set to expire in 24 hours this morning.

•••
I’ve just sold AutonomousMower .com for $5,000 USD.
Another Autonomous Tech related domain sale.
I hand registered the domain in 2016.
The inquiry came in and I requested five figure and buy presented $5,000 USD.
Funds secured 😉

Wishing you all more sales to come.
97A350E5-A94C-4615-86F5-33C1A5BCBED8.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Hey friends, isn't it incredible how much progress has been made in autonomous and driverless cars since conversation started in 2016? In fact, I recently wrote an article that gives a great overview of the current state of driverless technology: https://domainyx.com/drive-into-the-future-with-driverless-technology/

Show attachment 236136

From what I observed, there are several major companies, like Tesla, Waymo, Nuro, Mercedes-Benz, Geely, Honda, and Cruise, that are actively developing autonomous vehicle technology. It's really fascinating to see how rapidly this field is evolving.

One successful case I'd like to mention is the driverless robotaxis in Wuhan, which have provided more than 2 million rides! Check out this tweet for more info:

As for me, I've decided to invest in some domains related to driverless technology. Here are the ones I currently have for sale:

Driverless.com.br
Driverless.vip
Driverlessy.com
Driverlessa.com

I'm really excited about the future of autonomous cars and how they'll change the way we travel. What do you guys think?
I agree!
I have: roborides, roboshuttles, roboshuttle, robotaxi.app, roboticcar, autonomous autos, av domains, icv domains,
And many many more!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back