Dynadot

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
honestly,
I see a justified price increase coming for avatar domains.

Just found out, that AVATAR 2 is going to be released...

•••
honestly,
I see a justified price increase coming for avatar domains.

Just found out, that AVATAR 2 is going to be released...

Just wanted you to know that this trailer is fan made, so the info there may not be reliable.

But there is an official trailer for the sequel that was released a few months ago.

•••
Just wanted you to know that this trailer is fan made, so the info there may not be reliable.

But there is an official trailer for the sequel that was released a few months ago.

I believe this is the correct one below. Seems like the fan made trailer recycled bits from the new trailer. It's a bit annoying, because it's confusing people who want the official trailer.

•••
Google acquires Twitter-backed AI Avatar Startup for $100 million
Screenshot 2022-10-27 142243.jpg

The Avatar space is heating up! Sleep on it if you want to but that is a lot of millions!!!! Avatars are at the center of the microtransaction economy emerging from the metaverse. It's coming strong folks!

Avatars, skins, mods, upgrades.... all going to be part of this micro-transacting gamefied economy.

Last edited:
•••
Аvаtаr [.dау]
Аvаtаrs [.dау]

•••
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate t
I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT ty

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

Avatar//ai reported on Namebio sold for $25k

•••
Regged avatars3d .com a month ago. Found on drop list

•••
holding these brandables

aivatar.shop
aivatar.live
aivatar.online

•••

some great avatar work recently to be seen on twitter...

•••
•••
•••

(Avatar domains are poised for an explosion SOON!)

Massive Apple headset leak reveals new details and confirms earlier rumors​

Jan 03 2023
Massive Apple headset leak reveals new details and confirms earlier rumors

I
Apple’s possible XR headset reportedly has a quick dial for changing realities and many other features. The killer app is said to be realistic Avatar XR video calls.

READ FULL STORY

Last edited:
•••
•••
watched avatar 2, the way of water.

good movie, recommend; but a little long.

•••
SOLD

Domain: Avatars.pro
Price:
$1,502
Date: 1/6/2023
Venue: Dynadot
Source: Namebio
(not my sale)

I have a number of Avatar/s.ext in my portfolio. The one with most interest has been Avatar.mv and Avatars.so

Last edited:
•••
SOLD

Domain: Avatars.pro
Price:
$1,502
Date: 1/6/2023
Venue: Dynadot
(not my sale)

I have a number of Avatar/s.ext in my portfolio. The one with most interest has been Avatar.mv and Avatars.so

Amazing!!! Let’s get this year going!!!

Thanks for sharing I have the .exchange Plural!

•••
A/V/A/T/A/R (dawt) M/A/K/E/U/P

One of my top 10 highest trafficked domains. Huge demand.

(Just listed it here at NamePros as a buy now!)

•••
Digital Human Avatar Market By Product Type, By Industry Vertical, and By Region Forecast to 2030

The global digital human avatar market size is expected to reach USD 527.58 Billion in 2030, and register a revenue CAGR of 46.4% during the forecast period. Growing use of digital human avatars in retail sector for providing unique, lifelike, and engaging customer experience and to establish a more immersive connection with customers is driving market revenue growth.

https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-human-avatar-market

•••
•••
•••
SOLD

Domain: x
Price: $1,860

Date: 2/22

(not my sale)

•••
SOLD

Domain: AvatarU/.com
Price: $2,850

Date: 3/19
Venue: Sedo

(not my sale)

Domain: AvatarGenius/.com
Price: $355

Date: 3/28
Source: Nambio
Venue: Godaddy

(not my sale)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back