Dynadot

sales BC.xyz sells for $110k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mkt Sales Leads

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is “Undeveloped”?
It’s DAN.
They rebranded!

Last edited:
•••
Congrats to seller.

Last edited:
•••
Amazing sale! Congrats to the seller!

These large negotiations usually take time, and well in the end....it's nice when it pays off.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
right... and somebody won 1bilion Powerball... same odds.. 1 in 247 milion. good luck to ya all if u gonna feed xyz 1000s in reg and renew fees per premium name thinking u gonna win Powerball bahahah... but hey thanks to ya xyz will be winning Powerball every month heheh

•••
Seller owns some nice .xyz names. M.xyz, Vegas.xyz XR.xyz congrats to them.

•••
•••
That is fascinating!!
Pardon my ignorance.
I dont have a Twitter.
I will make a Twitter, soon.
I thought my post was humble, honest, modest.

Doesnt get much nicer than: ”Pardon my ignorance”

Last edited:
•••
•••
Seller owns some nice .xyz names. M.xyz, Vegas.xyz XR.xyz congrats to them.

what do u estimate annual renew cost to be on such folio? .that's excluding initial prem reg price.... 100k roi on bcxyz sale is amazing... but if we got 100 prem xyz names renewals add up. either way good for seller if overall he makes good roi after all fees. I personally very highly discourage everyone from buying prem xyz names at 1000usd or more in renewal as domain ststrategy. luckly almost nobody does it. it is a great way not to sleep at nite tho...unless u got money to burn and can afford big gambles.

•••
•••
what do u estimate annual renew cost to be on such folio? .that's excluding initial prem reg price.... 100k roi on bcxyz sale is amazing... but if we got 100 prem xyz names renewals add up. either way good for seller if overall he makes good roi after all fees. I personally very highly discourage everyone from buying prem xyz names at 1000usd or more in renewal as domain ststrategy. luckly almost nobody does it. it is a great way not to sleep at nite tho...unless u got money to burn and can afford big gambles.
They must have a pretty big renewal bill. I did not understand the one tweet the seller made saying they were getting better price due to using Sav.com. I am not sure if there are any discounts provided but I imagine still high for the premium names.

•••
They must have a pretty big renewal bill. I did not understand the one tweet the seller made saying they were getting better price due to using Sav.com. I am not sure if there are any discounts provided but I imagine still high for the premium names.

reg slash buy fee on prem names is set by xyz. but logic says that's the price xyz wants... after they get it any registrar is free to add whatever profit margin they want. its entirely possible sav decided to keep that profit lowest.. as they do for most other non prem tld costs... they are on top or near on avg on prices all tlds combined.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back