IT.COM

.biz .BIZ - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Sales Report and Showcase Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Can we PLEASE devote a thread to .BIZ domains?!
They are actually REALLY beginning to take off IMHO! :cy:

Thanks!
Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sdsinc said:
Loan.biz sold for $11,350 recently. Not the highest sale but a good benchmark for the extension.

I agree...but the "benchmark" is definitely ON THE RISE! :tu:

•••
i have no expirion with .biz domains but have 3-4
domains like webworldwide.biz and webdesignhosting.biz,
estibot stats are not bad but,low traffic,how much will
help optimization or is better to develop biz.domains?

•••
ronald01 said:
i have no expirion with .biz domains but have 3-4
domains like webworldwide.biz and webdesignhosting.biz,
estibot stats are not bad but,low traffic,how much will
help optimization or is better to develop biz.domains?

Move them over to PARKED! ;)

•••
Jus in case anyone is interested i'm selling the following names at the crazy prices listed below - please PM if interested

Raw.Biz - $1400
Branding.Biz - $1400
LogoDesign.Biz - $800
Clipart.Biz - $800
Vector.Biz - $700

•••
Saw a great geo .biz for sale: Michigan

Seller wants end user price though :'(

•••
no more L+biz.biz

All L+biz.biz and biz+L.biz have been registered. Yesterday I registered pbiz.biz (which could mean a few things ;) ) and surprisingly that was the last one available. Previously I registered kbiz.biz, tbiz.biz, and bizc.biz. I have no clue why I neglected pbiz.biz at the time since it's certainly superior to kbiz :!:

In addition, all biz+N.biz have been registered, and only 5biz.biz and 9biz.biz remain available. For a bit of comic relief, I registered Unsuccessful.biz :laugh: I know it will most likely always be worthless, but I just couldn't resist :p

•••
thunderforce said:
All L+biz.biz and biz+L.biz have been registered. Yesterday I registered pbiz.biz (which could mean a few things ;) ) and surprisingly that was the last one available. Previously I registered kbiz.biz, tbiz.biz, and bizc.biz. I have no clue why I neglected pbiz.biz at the time since it's certainly superior to kbiz :!:

In addition, all biz+N.biz have been registered, and only 5biz.biz and 9biz.biz remain available. For a bit of comic relief, I registered Unsuccessful.biz :laugh: I know it will most likely always be worthless, but I just couldn't resist :p

Thanks thunderforce! :)
Went ahead and regged them both :sold:
Repped ya! :tu:

nicedomains said:
Saw a great geo .biz for sale: Michigan

Seller wants end user price though :'(

Such as???

staffjam said:
Jus in case anyone is interested i'm selling the following names at the crazy prices listed below - please PM if interested

Raw.Biz - $1400
Branding.Biz - $1400
LogoDesign.Biz - $800
Clipart.Biz - $800
Vector.Biz - $700

Wow...after Parked payment on the 22nd this month, I might consider a few! ;)
Good Luck! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
Is it cool to pimp names for sale in this thread? I'm considering selling decaf(.)biz and regulate(.)biz. Any offers?

•••
kellie said:
Is it cool to pimp names for sale in this thread?
LOL... Decaf is nice, I'll shoot you a pm later today :)

•••
kellie said:
Is it cool to pimp names for sale in this thread? I'm considering selling decaf(.)biz and regulate(.)biz. Any offers?

I already inquired regarding this, and I would certainly think that if all the LLLL, L-L-L, LLLLL, etc. threads can "pimp" names for sale...we SHOULD be able to aswell! :)
BTW, very nice names kellie! :tu:

•••
SDX said:
I already inquired regarding this, and I would certainly think that if all the LLLL, L-L-L, LLLLL, etc. threads can "pimp" names for sale...we SHOULD be able to aswell! :)
BTW, very nice names kellie! :tu:

Thanks SDX - you know how it goes, what's good for the goose, not always good for the gander.

•••
kellie said:
Thanks SDX - you know how it goes, what's good for the goose, not always good for the gander.

;)

•••
Ok, if we can pimp our names here, I have a few .biz that I wouldn't mind selling as i want to concentrate on developing my remaining names.

merchandisers [.] biz

registered nurses [.] biz Estibot data below

Frequency (Google) 9870000
in Anchor Text 60400
in Title 77200
in URL 553
Backlinks 0
PageRank 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
PPC Ads # 50
Max PPC Bid $3.04
MAX PPC Income/day $10.13
Overture/mo 31381
Wordtracker/day 301

AWOL [.] biz

Anyone interested, hit me up with a PM...

•••
I own a few, including instantly.biz I think that would work perfect for a business :)

•••
Show off your .BIZ's guys...some truly great names so far! :tu:

•••
SDX said:
Show off your .BIZ's guys...some truly great names so far! :tu:

I have 4. 3 of them aren't much of anything, really.
instantly.biz
hardly.biz
perhaps.biz
neither.biz

I don't really even want them :)

•••
Archangel said:
instantly.biz
hardly.biz
perhaps.biz
neither.biz

I agree, they don't fit the extension well IMO..

•••
nicedomains said:
I agree, they don't fit the extension well IMO..

instantly.biz is very brandable and tells visitors what to expect from the site just by looking at the domain. But yeah, the other 3 are random. lol I guess I wanted to own a generic-word domain in one of the main ext. Even .info is difficult to get generics with at reg fee price so I chose .biz.

•••
Archangel said:
instantly.biz
hardly.biz
perhaps.biz
neither.biz

I'll take them! :lol:

Archangel said:
instantly.biz is very brandable and tells visitors what to expect from the site just by looking at the domain. But yeah, the other 3 are random. lol I guess I wanted to own a generic-word domain in one of the main ext. Even .info is difficult to get generics with at reg fee price so I chose .biz.

The secret behind .info's is that they're CHEAP! ;)

•••
SDX said:
I'll take them! :lol:

Name a price :) I'll be happy to get them outta my hands

•••
How much do NNN.biz go for these days - reseller prices? Are they a good investment, or are words a better bet? Im looking at purchasing some NNN.biz but am unsure of what is a good price to pay ATM.

•••
Archangel said:
instantly.biz
hardly.biz
perhaps.biz
neither.biz

Thanks Randy...names now in my account! :)

maxeaus said:
How much do NNN.biz go for these days - reseller prices? Are they a good investment, or are words a better bet? Im looking at purchasing some NNN.biz but am unsure of what is a good price to pay ATM.

Still low $XXX

•••
I have Guides.biz, Streets.biz, RadioStation.biz, Harbors.biz and couple more..

RadioStation.biz, Harbors.biz on SnapNames auction right now.

•••
repent, or else, lol

Repent.biz is available in my NP$ auction since it failed at regular auction :| repent.biz

unpopular.biz is currently available to register :p

•••
Reported by DNjournal

Silver.biz $9,500 (Sedo)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back