IT.COM

[BLACKHAT] Ultimate Ebook For Sale! Make $1000+ Monthly Easily!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hey guys,

I present to you all today an ebook that I have that you can make an easy $500-$1000 with little to basically no work monthly. I have to say that it is pretty blackhat and may get you banned but it is still a great method. The ebook is the exact same as the one that was posted here - I am reselling as I am the new owner of the ebook. Anyone from that thread who has bought it, don't buy from here.

Reviews:
o.O My Review O.o

This is some serious trick here ..
I have never ever heard like this trick anywhere on earth.. This is a short 2 page guide. It is to the point that how you can earn loads of $$$s and best part it you will enjoy it when you do this This trick must work .. though i didn't tried it yet but i didn't saw a single error.

Its Pure Blackhat and unlimited use of this with a same Affiliate might get you banned. You must do it in limit.2-3 hours per day with this and your Affiliates like CJ, GoDaddy Affiliate can convert $$s easily per day. Its very very easy to implement and anyone can do it. Author has written all method step-by-step Hats off

9.5/10

Thanks
RG

I have not heard of this method exactly although I have heard of similar methods. This method WILL get saturated very quickly. If the OP sells more than 20 copies I'd say its not worth buying, however I think if he only sells less than 10 copies it could easily sell for 100 dollars a copy. The method is great if it doesn't get saturated. There is only one peice that I don't understand, but I think most people on this forum would understand it.

A-Q I've sent you a pm regarding my question.

Cheers,

Jacob

Thanks for the copy, Daniel. Enjoyed reading it and will hopefully implement it soon seeing the returns promised. The method is blackhat in nature and is certainly bound to work. I've been thinking of using this method for a long time but then it seemed too complex. Daniel has simplified the entire method and added a cool twist which appeals a lot to me.

I am only going to sell a few more copies, the price is $20

Thanks,
Daniel

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
efil said:
Any review copies??
Already three given out and I wouldn't say you would be reputable enough to get one.

•••
any more free review copy for me?

•••
weblord said:
any more free review copy for me?
I would have expected someone with so many posts to read my post,
NO review copies

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back