Domain Empire

Bloggers & Webmasters, Giving Away $1000+ Prizes From BloggersBB Blogger's Forum!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
BloggersBB Blogger’s Forum is finally launching and to celebrate the launch, is giving away over $1000+ worth of prizes to all bloggers and webmasters! It is one of the bigger public projects that I will be spearheading this 2010, and I would honestly like all of you to be a part of it. It is an extremely exciting moment for me as after leaving the forum managing industry two years ago, I am finally going at it again to foster a community that can really give something back to the greater blogosphere. :)

Prizes

Winner
Whoever has the most points by the end of the contest wins:
- BloggersBB VIP Membership
- SharkSpace’s Hammerhead Hosting 1 Year ($107.40)
- ahnternet Complete Blog Solution or Blog Report ($47.00)
- Additional Prizes below!

Runner-Up
Whoever has the second most points by the end of the contest wins:
- BloggersBB Premium Membership x12 months
- WPWebHost’s Freedom Hosting 1 Year ($80.00)

Oustanding 3-5
Whoever has the third, fourth, and fifth most points by the end of the contest wins:
- BloggersBB Premium Membership x6 months
- HossHost’s Hoss Hosting 1 Year ($84.00)

Additional Prizes!
From first to fifth, winners may choose one of the following prizes in order.
- Custom Twitter Page from TwittGround ($150.00)
- Custom Twitter Background from TwitArt ($78.00)
- Custom Mascot from LogoNerds ($97.00)
- Custom Professional Business Logo from LogoNerds ($47)
- Custom Mascot from DesignFXpro ($100+)

Excellence Awards
This isn’t points based. This is about quality. How much substance did you contribute to BloggersBB? It really is all about quality here rather than quantity. If your one post is simply brilliant, you win!
- BloggersBB Premium Membership x3 months
- Blue Shore Host’s Personal Hosting 1 Year ($39.99)

Lucky Duo
We will pick two (2) random members who participated in the contest. They will win:
- BloggersBB Premium Membership x1 month
- SequenceHosting’s Starter Hosting 1 Year ($12.00)
- Custom Twitter Background from CustomTwitterBg ($59.00)

All winners get free blog installations/migrations and modifications.

How to Participate?

Participating in the contest is fairly easy. All you have to do is become a member of BloggersBB, subscribe to this blog to receive your updates on fantastic internet marketing and blogging tips and of course, the winner announcement, and make a blog post about this contest and sending a trackback to this post. The trackback will be your real confirmation ticket into the contest, so you really want to make sure you get that in! This sets you up for the bare minimum and in running position for the “Lucky Duo” prize.

To win the contest that is bundled with premium accounts, awesome web hosting, Twitter backgrounds, and custom mascots and logos, actively participate in the forums! Posting, referring people, and simply participating in our smaller events will earn you points to win this. :)

For full contest details, check out the Official Contest Details page and the Official Blog Post.

If you have any questions, I would be more than willing to answer them here for your convenience. Hope to see you guys there too! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I joined up and added a post, nice looking forum, good luck with it.

•••
I too joined now only.. Its looking nice..

•••
Although i'm not aware of those hosts. But i must say contest is attractive. This is good opportunity for those blogspot blogger to get year's hosting for free. Nice contest there Static.

•••
Thanks for the support guys. I've been working pretty hard on it and it seems like the forums are coming to life a bit.

Regarding the sponsors, I personally contacted each and every one of their sales and support to ensure quality customer service. It doesn't have a reputation like HostGator, but they are still all quality hosts and service providers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back