Watch

HighDomains4Sale

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I bought Godaddy.me.uk
I can sell them this domain ?
Please Help !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, you can't. It's trademarked. You should just delete it.

•••
No.
Just delete it from your account unless you have a legitimate use (which I'm sure you don't)

•••
Don't try saying you bought it to try to get your dad to travel more often. Just dump it.
4nn.gif

•••
Well, I wonder if you regged it at godaddy>?
Hahahahahha...
Make it easier for them to take it from you.

•••
•••
throw a website about kids being mad at their dads.. lol TM crisis averted. TM infringement cannot be called be because it would be considered "descriptive"

•••
Don't try saying you bought it to try to get your dad to travel more often. Just dump it.
4nn.gif
It's God Addy. As in God Address. With the me.uk it's perfect email for someone with a superiority complex.

•••
Maybe an inspirational site. Where you encourage your father in succeeding in whatever en devour or challenge they face. I am a novice so any suggestions are from limited knowledge. Perhaps a e card you send routing on your dad.

•••
•••
•••
Well you bought it, then asked if you can sell it. Meaning you bought the name for the purpose of making money off of the name without having a legitimate use intended for the domain/site.

Deleting would be best, especially now you are on record (this post) as buying a TM name just to sell. You don't want to have to pay for legal fees later.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back