Domain Empire

registrars Pls help! I can’t find my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

samuel12

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys. Please I need help….

I registered a domain with godaddy and it is expiring on 26th January 2024. I can’t seem to locate which mail I used to register it.

Please I need help to login and access my domain before it expires.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check who is if privacy is off.
Try to contact godaddy from the name to see which email they will send to you.
If you don't remember how do you expect people know the email?

•••
Check who is if privacy is off.
Try to contact godaddy from the name to see which email they will send to you.
If you don't remember how do you expect people know the email?
I’m asking if anyone can suggest how to reach godaddy to get the login mail. … privacy is on

•••
GD will not release the info if privacy is on

•••
Email the privacy email address, and it should still come to you. Try that.

•••
•••
go to each email inbox you have and search for the domain name. It will find the registration email if you used that acct

•••
Didn't you get a renewal notification? If you did, use the email it was sent to. If you can't find it, they will mail you again once it expires. You'll have plenty of time to renew after it expired. Make sure to check your spam folders.

•••
This sounds more like an issue with managing your email accounts in general.

•••
CoyoteUgly.jpg

•••
Put search your domain name in each email, and scroll to see email from Godaddy. For example of your domain name is Namepros.com, search "Namepros.com" in every email, and scroll the result to find Email from Godaddy about the domain

I have 5 emails, and register domains in Godaddy, Spaceship, Namecheap, Namesilo, Dynadot. No problem to find any domains with which email, by searching the domain name in each email. After find one in email, I put the name of registrar in search again to find my username in the registrar.

Last edited:
•••
You don't know your GD login email or the admin email for the domain?

•••
If you couldn't find emails from GD, better try 'forgot password' on GD login using your email addresses that you could have used with GD. That may help you.

•••
Hi guys. Please I need help….

I registered a domain with godaddy and it is expiring on 26th January 2024. I can’t seem to locate which mail I used to register it.

Please I need help to login and access my domain before it expires.
To increase the likelihood of receiving help, it is advisable to provide more information. Could you please answer the following questions? How many GoDaddy accounts do you currently have? Additionally, how many email accounts are associated with these accounts? Could you please specify the domain name you are referring to? Lastly, could you provide the year in which you registered this domain?

•••
Just backorder it from yourself when it expires on a new GoDaddy account... just kidding lol

As others said, try to search in your email inboxes

•••
You may need to supply the last four didgeridoos of your social distancing.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back