NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The names on the front page depend on whose names are being published. If someone has a significant number of names that are being published at one time, there will most likely be more of those names on the homepage.

•••
I think the best approach is to post all the facts. Maybe a step by step process that took place and possibly screenshots of the platform where an event took place or an error exists. What's getting your posts reported is when members just see you posting all negative stabs with nothing to support them. Some reports may or may not come from supporters of the companies your post in review threads are about, however many of them are not supporters and just concerned that companies are not getting a fair or accurate review.

Thanks for understanding, now lets get this review thread back on Topic. I look forward to your revised post / review. ;)
Hi Eric and I understand re facts and you're correct but please note that "cocaseco" did post facts just above re the interview that BB did stating they wanted "1000-1500 names that could be looked at in an evening". It might be time for BrandBucket to start to post some facts also-perhaps re sales ratio-intentions for number of names re the interview-who owns the majority on the first page-etc. Thank you.

•••
BrandBucket now at 18,003. Added 1,000 names in 12 days. 2 days over the normal 1,000 names added in 10 days routine. Over the norm by 2 days probably due to lower additions during the weekend hours.
I think at this point that Mr Krell really needs to address this as to where this stops re the total number of published names on BrandBucket. As I've stated in the past if the sales ratio stays the same as the number rises then it's really not an issue but we have no idea what that ratio is now as compared to what it was at 1000 names and as Eric posted we should list facts here. Of course Mr Krell might not think he needs to address this-lol.

•••
It would be tough to stop adding names. This would mean no more new sellers and above all, a loss of business.

I don't know a lot of companies that are intentionally saying : "Ok, we have enough names. You can go give your 30% commission to our competitors."

Having more names means less sales per seller (bad for us individually). But it should usually mean "more sales overall" (good for them and seller globally)

•••
It would be tough to stop adding names. This would mean no more new sellers and above all, a loss of business.

I don't know a lot of companies that are intentionally saying : "Ok, we have enough names. You can go give your 30% commission to our competitors."

Having more names means less sales per seller (bad for us individually). But it should usually mean "more sales overall" (good for them and seller globally)
BTW-I just disliked your comment nothing personal-your web site is GREAT. It looks terrific-good luck with it.

•••
BTW-I just disliked your comment nothing personal-your web site is GREAT. It looks terrific-good luck with it.

No worries with your dislike. We all have our own opinion and expectations about BB.

•••
Sold T R E N D C A P I T A L on BB for low to mid x,xxx
Now I can say we are back on track. 2 dry months, which was extremely disappointing , followed by 3 sales in 15 days! This proves that its all about numbers, and having quality names!
Thanks to the BB team, and I am looking forward to more continued business together.

•••
Latest sales announced here were mostly all 2-word names. It seems to be what sells the most.

•••
I'd like to give a shout out to the logo designer that created this logo for my name: https://www.brandbucket.com/toyari

I think the logo is very well designed. I did set the logo reward at $200 and I think the name is high quality, which could help with the design process.

My understanding is that the names that are published on the front page must meet a high standard. I submit many brands and only a percentage make it to the front page.

•••
The names on the front page depend on whose names are being published. If someone has a significant number of names that are being published at one time, there will most likely be more of those names on the homepage.
Michael-I think my GreatBuddies.com deserves the front page and a new logo-lol-it just won "Best hand reg .com" in the XYZ challenge! ( isn't that wild) and good for $1000. Anyway-PM if you want to verify it with the XYZ exchange and I'll give you the number and name to contact.

•••
I'd like to give a shout out to the logo designer that created this logo for my name: https://www.brandbucket.com/toyari

I think the logo is very well designed. I did set the logo reward at $200 and I think the name is high quality, which could help with the design process.

My understanding is that the names that are published on the front page must meet a high standard. I submit many brands and only a percentage make it to the front page.
That logo looks EXCELLENT-Hopefully that designer can redo my GreatBuddies.com that just won this .XYZ challenge.

•••
In case someone is interested to know. I asked this to Michael.

Hello Michael.
Lately we see more and more auctions on NP for domain names that are either just "approved" or even "published" on BB.
Is this even permitted or at least accepted by BB.
If yes, what happens when someone wins these auctions? BB just transfer the domain to the new owner?
Thank you.
Dominic.

And he kindly answered this:
Hey, Dominic,

Yes, we permit this. The new owner just needs to email [email protected] and we will get it transferred over to owner.

Michael

•••
Three of my names on the front page-can't ask for more than that.

•••
What is the average turn around time for a Logo on BrandBucket?

I made the mistake of choosing the $100 logo to keep the price lower for the customer (and increase my margins) but I am starting to wonder if that was a mistake as far as time frame for listing. I see I can not change this option now.

This is for what I would consider a very good 2 word domain in a booming industry that should sale quickly.

Thanks!
Mike

•••
It takes between 25 and 30 days now from submission to publication.

If yours is well passed 30-35 days, you should contact them.

•••
•••
I just got a bunch of names rejected by BB, coincidentally right after I decided not to sell a name with them because I thought they were lowballing me on the price.

I don't know if I should go to namerific or just other regular marketplaces like flippa or sedo

•••
I just got a bunch of names rejected by BB, coincidentally right after I decided not to sell a name with them because I thought they were lowballing me on the price.

I don't know if I should go to namerific or just other regular marketplaces like flippa or sedo
Can you share these rejected names? Interested to know if it's really cuz you decided to not sell this name or if it's understandable that they rejected them.

•••
Can you share these rejected names? Interested to know if it's really cuz you decided to not sell this name or if it's understandable that they rejected them.

Can't due to privacy concerns but what you got to understand is how it happened: normally they take at least a week and a half to give me a yes or no on a domain and even if I send several domains at the same time I get the answers for each separately.

This time I sent those domains and got them all rejected, at the same time, two days later. And like I said just when I rejected a listing because the price they gave me was too low

Thats a lot of coincidences

Edit: typos

•••
@brosom In my experience it is not unusual to get multiple rejections on one email, or individually, even if submitted at the same time. Sometimes they seem to get some done quicker, while others submitted the same day wait a bit longer. I don't know about your domains, but nothing you said was unusual in my experience, but I can't prove it.

•••
@brosom In my experience it is not unusual to get multiple rejections on one email, or individually, even if submitted at the same time. Sometimes they seem to get some done quicker, while others submitted the same day wait a bit longer. I don't know about your domains, but nothing you said was unusual in my experience, but I can't prove it.

I also imagine that BB is now getting significantly less submissions than even just a couple weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple days was the new average for submission review.

•••
Can't due to privacy concerns but what you got to understand is how it happened: normally they take at least a week and a half to give me a yes or no on a domain and even if I send several domains at the same time I get the answers for each separately.

This time I sent those domains and got them all rejected, at the same time, two days later. And like I said just when I rejected a listing because the price they gave me was too low

Thats a lot of coincidences

Edit: typos
I really doubt they'd hold your rejecting one name due to price against you and turn down other names because of it. I've had plenty of criticisms of BB right here and yesterday 3 of my names were on the front page. They probably just didn't like your names but it doesn't mean one of their competitors won't take them. Good Luck.

•••
@brosom

Don't overthink it, BB chooses names they think they can sell, and not all names work for their target audience. I recommend trying to sell your domains at ALL marketplaces: GoDaddy/SEDO/Afternic/Flippa/BB/BR/Namerific/Bido/DomainNameSales/NamePros Each marketplace is different, and depending on the domain name, certain names sell better on certain marketplaces. The sooner you learn which names do best on which marketplaces, the more efficient you will become at selling names!

Hope that helps...Cheers!

•••
@brosomI recommend trying to sell your domains at ALL marketplaces: GoDaddy/SEDO/Afternic/Flippa/BB/BR/Namerific/Bido/DomainNameSales/NamePros

I thought you couldn't do that with BB, that you have to give them the exclusivity of the sale/listing

•••
When you guys submit a domain on BB.
Do you always have the Facebook and Twitter handles going with it?

Even other social media.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back