Domain Empire

BrandBucket valuation high, low or accurate?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

I think BrandBucket valuation is

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • High

votes
    46.2%
  • Low

votes
    23.1%
  • Accurate

votes
    30.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
Hi,
I am curious to see what are you thinking about BrandBucket valuation in general.

The suggested price for my domain name: SweetNews com is $5,330 ($3,630 in my pocket)

is it me or it's too low?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2 of the 3 that I've had accepted at BB, I never went through with the listing, because I felt their number was too low.

Interestingly enough, a 1 word .com that BB accepted came in much lower than what you have posted above. I wonder if it's because the 1 word .com doesn't really fit their mold?

CAUTION :: I was curious to see how many SweetNews TLDs were taken, so I clicked on the .net and it didn't load a site, but downloaded a file, so beware!

•••
2 of the 3 that I've had accepted at BB, I never went through with the listing, because I felt their number was too low.

Interestingly enough, a 1 word .com that BB accepted came in much lower than what you have posted above. I wonder if it's because the 1 word .com doesn't really fit their mold?

CAUTION :: I was curious to see how many SweetNews TLDs were taken, so I clicked on the .net and it didn't load a site, but downloaded a file, so beware!

Yeah, I've sold one 4L .com for $4,200 and BB suggested $2,400 (-30% in pocket!)

They don't like one word .com but they set high prices on Word .ly IMO

•••
They priced my domains way too low eg. computico.com recommended $1700

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back