NameSilo

Can you please stop by to help a DomainRookie out?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rotimi

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,I'm new to the domain business,am nervous and excited too,however i just opened a go daddy account and would like to ask few question
1.When i register a new domain,can i sell it in less than a week?
2.how do i get the Google monthly keyword search stats
3.what order vital information do i need to know as a beginner?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome and take your time.....Trust me there is no rush to go out and buy shitty domains that you think will sell and you end up wasting money and time.

Most questions you have have already been answered. Use the search function here first. you are not the first newbie here and many and I mean many of your questions can be found already.

Good luck to you and remember this is a lonnnggggg hobby that can have great results but it comes in time...for many a very long time (depending as well on how deep your pockets are)

•••
Welcome and take your time.....Trust me there is no rush to go out and buy shitty domains that you think will sell and you end up wasting money and time.

Most questions you have have already been answered. Use the search function here first. you are not the first newbie here and many and I mean many of your questions can be found already.

Good luck to you and remember this is a lonnnggggg hobby that can have great results but it comes in time...for many a very long time (depending as well on how deep your pockets are)

Thanks a lot bro!

•••
•••
Never pay for a domain appraisal

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back