NameSilo

Cash Parking Surprises

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Who said Cash Parking was dead?

I have a few remaining names that I've left on cash Parking and one of them gets plenty of traffic and on occasion throws me a "cash parking surprise"

A nice little $22.99 hit yesterday!

Attachments

• IMG_4914.JPG
    IMG_4914.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who said Cash Parking was dead?

I have a few remaining names that I've left on cash Parking and one of them gets plenty of traffic and on occasion throws me a "cash parking surprise"

A nice little $22.99 hit yesterday!

nice well done
I hate their interface and everything about that parking .. plus I think you pay for it extra.
so yes.. to me cashparking is definitely dead.

but maybe the even more fun question wonder about here is if your domain just made you a onetime or rare now and then suprise of 22$ ... is there a chance it'd perform way better or suprise you more often in similar ways, on say, parkingcrew .. or voodoo.. :)

food for thought I guess
cheers

•••
nice well done
I hate their interface and everything about that parking .. plus I think you pay for it extra.
so yes.. to me cashparking is definitely dead.

but maybe the even more fun question wonder about here is if your domain just made you a onetime or rare now and then suprise of 22$ ... is there a chance it'd perform way better or suprise you more often in similar ways, on say, parkingcrew .. or voodoo.. :)

food for thought I guess
cheers
Maybe....

It's been parked since 09 and it's all traffic trying to find an adult site with a similar name. A typical year is about $100 as well as numerous inquiries from subscribers of the adult website wanting to know their forgotten password. HA!

•••
Maybe....

It's been parked since 09 and it's all traffic trying to find an adult site with a similar name. A typical year is about $100 as well as numerous inquiries from subscribers of the adult website wanting to know their forgotten password. HA!

nice domain to own

I'd definitely be wondering what it makes on parking crew and voodoo.. just those two though... if I owned it.

cheers gl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back