IT.COM

Established Catchdomain.co - Domain Drop Catching Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maayn

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I have been observing that you are selling my website catchdomain.co. catchdomain.co operates using APIs from various domain registrars: currently, it works with Namesilo, Dynadot, Gandi.net, Epik.com, Enom.com, Namecheap.com, and Name.com APIs. The system operates automatically and is 100% functional. I tested it today, and all domain APIs are working. There is no change in these domain registrars regarding the API or API version.

Here is an article that explains in detail how the system works:

https://catchdomain.co/article/view?id=23

Which domain TLDS can you register with catchdomain.co? catchdomain.co does not have any restrictions on which TLDS you can register. You can register domains like .com, .net, .org, or any TLD supported by the domain registrar. Therefore, you can register any TLD supported by the domain registrar itself. For example, you can go to Dynadot and see the list of supported TLDs; you can register the same ones on catchdomain.co using the Dynadot API. The same system works for all other domain registrars.

Also, at catchdomain.co, there is a "Schedule Time" system, meaning you can set the time/date when you want to attempt to register expired domains.

Can catchdomain.co register every expired domain, including premium ones? You should note that catchdomain.co is not a domain registrar; it is a system built based on APIs that work with various domain registrars. Each domain registrar we use has a specific limit on how many domains you can attempt to register within a minute or hour, how many requests you can make for a specific domain.

I have tried to sell this website on NamePros before, but I simply did not receive any offers that I wanted to accept.

Why am I selling this website?

The reason is simple: I no longer work with domains. It has been a while since I transitioned to dropshipping and affiliate marketing. If someone works with domains, I think catchdomain is a good solution for registering expired domains. I haven't advertised this website; it's ranked on Google with keywords like "domain catcher," "domain catching," and "catch domain."

Is there any profit with this website over these years? The total I have earned from selling on catchdomain.co is $264 from the beginning when I opened this website. The main reason is that I have not advertised this website except for its ranking on Google. In fact, for a period during 2023, it was not active at all because I did not pay for hosting. I am not working with domains anymore as I am now engaged in completely different industries.

Price: I am looking for offers. Since the website does not generate profits, I am not seeking large sums. I am willing to consider offers around XXX.

The website only operates on the Linux VPS system; you cannot install this website on cPanel.

The VPS costs approximately $5/Month.

For the person who buys this website, I can install it on a VPS. Therefore, the price includes the installation of this website on your VPS server.

What is included in this sale:

Domain
Full Source Code
Installation on your VPS server.

catchdomain.co

Registrar URL: http://sav.com
Updated Date: 2023-11-27T15:18:45Z
Creation Date: 2020-11-13T16:02:09Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-11-13T16:02:09Z

If you have any question pm me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back