IT.COM

question Domain registrars, hostings, website builders Typo domains. Is it allowed to register them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DmytroK.

Established Member
Impact
I wonder, domain registrars, hostings, website builders Typo domains. Is it allowed to register them?

I is allowed to sell them?

To point to your domains or park?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder, domain registrars, hostings, website builders Typo domains. Is it allowed to register them?

I is allowed to sell them?

To point to your domains or park?
Do you mean like GooDaddy.com or NameSillo.com? No I would advise against, no one going to buy them from you and open to easy UDRP.

@jberryhill

•••
Do you mean like GooDaddy.com or NameSillo.com? No I would advise against, no one going to buy them from you and open to easy UDRP.

@jberryhill
Not the dinosaurs, but less knows websites. For example, only as example - Loopia, Hostgator, MailChimp, and others.

Could typos from them be a source of traffic for domain marketplace? Or it's prohibited?

•••
You can try. BUT If you play with fire,there's a chance of getting burned.

•••
Not the dinosaurs, but less knows websites. For example, only as example - Loopia, Hostgator, MailChimp, and others.

Could typos from them be a source of traffic for domain marketplace? Or it's prohibited?
Those companies would also file UDRP's.

•••
Okay, I had never done it before, and mostly sure will not do. That was only a question...

•••
Okay, I had never done it before, and mostly sure will not do. That was only a question...
There is a high possibility your domains will be rejected from the Park. companies due to trademark rights etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back