Domain Empire

Cheapest registrar $3.99

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the company is well known

but not really for quality :\

you can give it a try and let us know

kind of a bad admin interface from what ive heard, not good for bulk domains

•••
One Year Domain Registration ($3.99 Total)
Two Year Domain Registration ($12.98 Total)
Three Year Domain Registration ($21.97 Total)

is that kind of weird? if you register for 2 years, the price is 6.49/yr

if you register for 3 years, the price is 7.33/yr

?????????????????????????????

•••
•••
well, the 3.99 for the first/one year is a lose leader, they are just not willing to carry it for multi-years.

•••
They're making the first year price low and the others higher and higher to make profit. That's their way of making alot of money. 1st one costs low, so others would get 2 year or 3 year registration thinking the price would be low.

•••
Or just put the domain for a year and move to different registrar the next year then :hehe:

Joe

•••
remember just like anything else you get what you pay for.

•••
Available domain management tools, not just price, is an important consideration when choosing where to register/manage your domains. I can't begin to tell you how many people I've run across who've been disappointed with their lowest price registrars.

•••
So how about OnlineNic compare to eNom?
Which one is better? especially from reseller point of view?

Joe :blink:

•••
The first year for the domain sounds awesome, in such a case I would register the domain then move it to another registar such as RegisterFly which offer an extra year when you transfer to them. It makes sense then really.

•••
Re: Cheapest registrar $3.99

I looked to check them out earlier but haven't registered anything yet.. alot sell at a "loss" yet tag on things like hosting, etc. to make up for it (like iregistrations) so make sure you pay attention to any checked boxes and read the TOS beforehand. Some of these guys, you play heck trying to get them transferred back out of there too.

Dave

Originally posted by joebio91
I just want to let you know (probably some of you knows already), that there is $3.99 / domain /year from http://www.domainsarefree.com/ (www.globat.com)

Is the registrar well known??

Joe :gl:

•••
Originally posted by slipondajimmy
remember just like anything else you get what you pay for.

Hammer. Head. Nail.
I'll stick with my Enom Reseller account, thanks. ;)
All the best.
:wave:

•••
Hammer. Head. Nail.
I'll stick with my Enom Reseller account, thanks. ;)
All the best.

whoa! Hammerheadnail.com;)

•••
Originally posted by joebio91
Or just put the domain for a year and move to different registrar the next year then :hehe:

Joe

Then you pay for transfer :'(

•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by jstep
Then you pay for transfer :'(

you have to pay for transfer? how many $$$?

•••
Always good for getting crap names
Thanks

•••
DomainsAreFree sucks spam no support regret register with them

•••
I would spend a little extra and go with a reputable registrar. I am sure we will see many of these "loss leaders" popping up as many hosting companies try to increase their sales/market share.

•••
To prevent the idea that Im self promoting we offer similiar low pricing and our decision to do such was based on the idea that most others who did such cheap domain registrations lacked in service and support.

I wouldn't be suprised if we get more registrations through us per day than DomainsAreFree and I can only place our success on our service and support.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back