Dynadot

news Chinese billionaire Liu of JD.com arrested in Minneapolis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Chinese billionaire Liu Qiangdong, also known as Richard Liu, the founder of the Beijing-based e-commerce site JD.com, was arrested in Minneapolis on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct, jail records show.

Liu, 45, was arrested late Friday night and released Saturday afternoon pending possible criminal charges, Hennepin County Jail records show. The jail records don't provide details of the alleged incident.

Read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When you have a lot of money, you usually do a lot of crap...

•••
Is it related to "Domain"? I don't think so. People should respect each & every one before posting nonsense. I hope liu get out from this nonsense soon.

•••
•••
the phrase "on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct," means he has not been found guilty of any crime or even charged with one......yet.

•••
the phrase "on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct," means he has not been found guilty of any crime or even charged with one......yet.

Don't worry, I'll apologise if he's innocent.

•••
•••
JD.com
Did Richard Liu respected the privacy of the person he sexually assaulted?

You were not there.
Rapists on earth.
Liars on earth.
This thread is gossip.
Highly irrelevant.

•••
•••
•••
Lets focus on domains.
That's what I am telling. This news nothing related to domain nor its global politics. Liu would get out from this trouble soon but I dont knew why people trying to make it breaking news.

•••
No to be confused (as I almost was) with Richard Li, dude from Hong Kong who owns his own branded extension.

This news nothing related to domain nor its global politics.
An LL.com billionaire being arrested is pretty newsworthy in a domaining forum, imo. Of course it is a gossip topic, but assuming a guilty verdict is lynch mob mentality.

•••
''Domain Industry News''
''General Domain Discussion''
Have a look, all threads are about buying/selling/learning/improving/gaining insight.
No one's visiting this forum to read about a random billionaire that was arrested because of sex.
He's just developed a website like any other website.
ebay is LLLL lol

•••
Innocent until proven guilty - just doesn't exist in this fake news TMZ world anymore.

•••
When you have a lot of money, you usually do a lot of crap...
YES!! LOL :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL::smuggrin::hilarious:

Thanks for the laugh! you made me laugh on a boring Monday morning...

•••
"Empty pockets teaches you a million things in life, but full pockets spoils you in a million ways."

•••
If I was a billionaire I would be in Las Vegas instead of Minneapolis :)

•••
All billonarie have Jail Free card..even the Chinese

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back