Dynadot

information Christmas Present from The Wireless Registry!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Text Mechanic

Impact
It's been almost a year since I first read about The Wireless Registry here at NamePros. I had registered one really good name and began to worry about it's yearly renewal. There are not any renewal option in the control panel, so I wrote the The Wireless Registry about my concerns and this was their reply.

Hello Don,

Thanks for your note regarding the renewal of your wireless name.

We've had a busy year building The Wireless Registry. In addition to wireless name registration and control, we have partnered with The Future of Privacy Forum to establish the world's first opt-out from mobile location analytics tracking. We have also created a Proximal API for developers to make their apps proximally aware, and we just recently launched the first third-party beacon authentication solution.

We are particularly proud that our efforts were recognized with a Meffy Award in this year's Consumer Trust category.

With so many things to focus on, we are pleased to thank our early registrants by renewing your wireless name for a second year for free.

The Wireless Registry has more exciting developments planned for 2015. Please feel free to be in touch with any questions.

Thanks again for your message, and Happy Holidays.

Eric

It's a Merry Christmas for Wireless Registry early registrants!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back