IT.COM

ClearBit. Does anyone use it? If so Opinions? Is it pricey?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
I saw a post about Hatred.com being sold by a NP'er for $xxx,xxx using Clearbit. I did visit the website. saw their prices. am I missing something? looks expensive or is there a "starter" option?

like a Baby option? seems like all the options they have are Enterprise options.

anyone using this service? it's been on my "radar" since that Hatred.com sale.
but the price a bit much yes?

If someone can explain or justify using this pricey service with numbers. I'd appreciate it. I mean how many sales would you need to be doing to be in the green while using the lowest monthly price for this service?

Is Clearbit on NP?

Since we're talking about ClearBit and price

might as well ask.

Is there any other options cheaper than ClearBit? I have mentioned Scrapebox (a data miner software)

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion, this is not a good option for domain investors. There's no way a domainer can justify paying $999 per month to find prospects.

I don't see what I can get from that service that I don't already get using these tools:

Google
Whois
Hunter.io

Etc...

•••
I have mentioned Scrapebox

I like scrapebox as well...no direct experience with them but I plan to look into it more tomorrow afternoon (way too tired tonight). No need to spend a great deal of money IMO...a grand a month for leads is way crazy.

•••
There's a free option of 100 emails search per month. Just integrate with chrome and that's all. It's a perfect tool

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back