IT.COM

poll Considering above-average domain name quality, How much do you think is the right price for domains priced to sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Considering above-average domain name quality, How much do you think is the right price for domains

• 1st

$2999-$4999

votes
    62.5%
  • 2nd

$2499

votes
    25.0%
  • 3rd

$1499

vote
    12.5%
  • 4th (tie)

$499

votes
    0.0%
  • 4th (tie)

$999

votes
    0.0%
  • 4th (tie)

$1999

votes
    0.0%
  • 4th (tie)

$2999

votes
    0.0%

• 8 votes
  • Ended 2 years ago
  • Final results

VJB

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Above average might be subjective meaning what one thinks is great another might not.

Aside from that, prices on domains obviously runs the gamut. Different people, different wallet, different circumstance, different strategies, different quality.

Some might ask why you stopped at $4999 which is not particularly high price. Others are content to flip an entire portfolio for XX or XXX each. So your going to get a different answer from each individual imo.

Last edited:
•••
Above average might be subjective meaning what one thinks is great another might not.

Aside from that, prices on domains obviously runs the gamut. Different people, different wallet, different circumstance, different strategies, different quality.

Some might ask why you stopped at $4999 which is not particularly high price. Others are content to flip an entire portfolio for XX or XXX each. So your going to get a different answer from each individual imo.
Quite true. For the very same reason I wanted to know at which price point do we see the maximum str.
Many people say it's 1999, some says it's 999 ... Just wanted to know this in broader terms.
I know variability in domaining is infinite but still.

•••

Quite true. For the very same reason I wanted to know at which price point do we see the maximum str.
Many people say it's 1999, some says it's 999 ... Just wanted to know this in broader terms.
I know variability in domaining is infinite but still.

•••
Yes, I see the priced to sell part and its a good question.

•••
Can you answer me this same question if I substitute the word ''domain'' for the word ''car'' or ''house''?

•••
Can you answer me this same question if I substitute the word ''domain'' for the word ''car'' or ''house''?
For cars sales(or for that matter house) in the country I live I could probably give you an approximate figure which accounts for most sales because it is backed by solid data.

•••
Look up keywords previously sold. Allow for inflation and room for negotiation and then above average that.
dnsal.es

Last edited:
•••
For cars sales(or for that matter house) in the country I live I could probably give you an approximate figure which accounts for most sales because it is backed by solid data.

See, there are already conditions. In your country only and you need to check and analyze the data first. My point is that the way you formulated the question is extremely vague. What's the ''above-average domain''? What's the ''right price''? and when? These things mean very different things for different people. Everyone who'll take the time to write will be answering a different question.

But to save you the time, I jump into Nostradamus shoes and say that the only answer to your question is: depends.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back