auction Cop.io domain

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

quinnamcnamara

Established Member
Impact
Selling a very clean, brandable, and short domain.

Cop.io (domain) as well as the username @cop.io on Instagram (it comes with the domain)

Cop means to "cop" something. To purchase or acquire something.

With this domain, there's a lot of potential and ways to make money

For example, you can build a product that assists people in purchasing items online, or maybe even create a marketplace like stockx/goat/ebay, etc

With that said I'm selling since I have too many other projects on my plate

If interested shoot me a message or post your offer below

Reputable third party appraisals have said value of domain is 10-15k, however I am open to negotiation and other offers, especially if the person is willing to close quickly.

Starting Bid: $500
Bidding Increments: $100
End Time: Aug 27th, 2023 5PM EST
Current bid: $1K via pm

Registrar: Godaddy
Renewal price: $32
Renewal date: May 18, 2024
Payment options: Paypal or Escrow

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
HIGHEST OFFER IS $1K VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE

STOP EDITING MY THREAD
Attempting to sell a domain outside of an active auction / Listing closed / Please comply with the market rules if you start a new sales listing

6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price (e.g., a BIN price may be added), its bid increments, approving additional bidders, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until that is done, but rule 6.2.10 applies). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.

6.2.7. Bids must be made in auction threads. Tip: Offers relating to active auctions may be made elsewhere (e.g., in a direct message) to help guide Buy-It-Now prices set by sellers on their auctions. Learn the difference between bids and offers.

6.2.10. Auction holders (sellers) must sell to the highest bidder with a valid bid at the end of the auction or to the first buyer to accept a valid Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price before the auction ends. If the BIN price matches the current high bid, then the auction ends immediately with the current high bidder as the winner. Rule 6.1.17 applies.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back