domain cops.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toppe

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys! I've been planning to sell this domain name but i'm not much of an expert in this field yet so what would your valuation be.
Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$100 - $250. If finding an end user, maybe more.

•••
Ps. I own police.xyz and have listed it for low $XXXX, so maybe I am hoping of too much. :D

•••
Ps. I own police.xyz and have listed it for low $XXXX, so maybe I am hoping of too much :D
Great. Good luck with that :D:D

•••
Hello guys! I've been planning to sell this domain name but i'm not much of an expert in this field yet so what would your valuation be.
Thanks in advance.

It's a good one. My advice would be not to sell it yet. The new gTLD market isn't ready yet and the renewal rates for .xyz domains are very cheap and don't hurt. Keep it for a few years and see how things develop.

That said, you can probably sell it for $XXX right now.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
It's a good one. My advice would be not to sell it yet. The new gTLD market isn't ready yet and the renewal rates for .xyz domains are very cheap and don't hurt. Keep it for a few years and see how things develop.

That said, you can probably sell it for $XXX right now.

Thanks,
Brandon
Ok thank you for your advice. I will now reconsider of selling it.

•••
Ok thank you for your advice. I will now reconsider of selling it.

But don't blame me if prices for .xyz go down - I can always be wrong (sorry, my lawyer makes me say that :laugh: ).

The .vip launch for example is already causing some major waves in China. .xyz which is mostly Chinese powered may lose a lot of renewals towards .vip. Who knows how the numbers will look in 1 year.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back