IT.COM

question "Coupon" or "Coupons "

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Moana

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone , i wanted to ask what is the correct word " coupon " or " coupons " ?
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the correct word - ''Iran'' or ''Iraq''? Dude, learn to formulate your questions correctly if you want any answers here.

Both words are obviously correct - it's just single and plural. If the question is what is more popular, that in this case almost even: ''coupon'' is taken in 269 tld according to DotDb and ''coupons'' in 240.

Last edited:
•••
How does it spell - ''Iran'' or ''Iraq''? Dude, learn to formulate your questions correctly if you want any answers here.

Both words are obviously correct - it's just single and plural. If the question is what is more popular, that in this case almost even: ''coupon'' is taken in 269 tld according to DotDb and ''coupons'' in 240.
Iran and Iraq is an awful, atrocious analogy.
Go with “Fish” and “Fishes” both are correct, whereas Iran and Iraq are two completely different countries, somehow, each is more political than the other lol.

Another great example: Self promotion of my domains:

I own
EarlyPromos
EarlyPromo
(.)com

Both “Promo(s)” work!

Last edited:
•••
They are both correct words and which one is preferred depends on the domain:

CouponHeaven would be better than CouponsHeaven. I would prefer the plural over singular if it is the last word; AwesomeCoupons is better than AwesomeCoupon in my opinion.

•••

CouponHeaven would be better than CouponsHeaven. I would prefer the plural over singular if it is the last word; AwesomeCoupons is better than AwesomeCoupon in my opinion.
It’s Paradoxical, usually, “less is more” applies so you’d think singular over plural; since it is the shorter word; but i feel sometimes, plural is more appropriate; since the plural word feels more all-encompassing.

Last edited:
•••
How does it spell - ''Iran'' or ''Iraq''? Dude, learn to formulate your questions correctly if you want any answers here.

You're right, I didn't formule my question well even i when i reread my question i was like what was i thinking ! anyway you answered me thank you friend .

•••
The correct word depends on whether you are referring to one coupon or multiple coupons.

• Coupon is used to refer to a single piece of paper that can be redeemed for a discount or free product or service.
  • Coupons is used to refer to multiple coupons.
For example, you might say "I found a coupon for a free coffee" or "I have a stack of coupons for the grocery store."

In general, it is always better to use the plural form of a noun when you are referring to more than one of something. However, there are some cases where the singular form can be used, such as when you are referring to a specific coupon that you have already redeemed. For example, you might say "I used the coupon for the free coffee."

•••

I understand , i found a keyword+coupon and i was hesitating if i should buyt it or no

•••
User with 0 Feedback or Feedbacks, it's like NP staff or some engagement bot(see att), answers to such questions can be find with Google Search or ChatGPT ...
Hi @Moana focus on domaining.

1685303335810.png

p/s/ I have add mobile data (as in case if I'll put PC only, someone can say that more mobile users then years ago and it's true, but if you are going down it dosen't metter :ROFL: )

Now for example: 94 pages of robot and only 6 with members https://www.namepros.com/online/?type=robot

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back