Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rathish

Top Member
Impact
https://flippa.com/8480656-covfefe-com

covfefe.com - is in flippa bidding with the current bid of 4k$ , & still 5 days more...

How much it could make in 5 days & would you own it ,sell it or develop it , if this domain name belongs to you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$4k with 11 bids. That's very interesting. Who says handreg is dead. Creativity is the secret

•••
SELL SELL SELL SELL

Idiot 1 says to Idiot 2.

"Hey! I've got one last Title for part ownership to the Brooklyn Bridge! You've heard of the Brooklyn Bridge right? Millions of cars drive on it daily! This title gives you a piece of that pie! Imagine if you a put a Toll Booth? with millions of cars daily? WOW! So yea you want it? Go bid on Flippa. Right now it's at $4k. Good luck!"

between these 2 idiots. who is smarter by a few inches?

Covfefe = 15 minutes of fame = parlay to a lifetime of profits?? eeeehhh! who knows?? stranger things have happened.

Kim Kardashian parlayed a big booty to stardom. and she's nothing. Can't sing can't act. well only in her leaked tape. lol

we live in an age where gimmicks rule! so I guess it could work.

•••
i would wait to see if the name really will be sold and pushed to another user..
I'm really scheptical when i see new members at similar auctions for domains that few days ago would got neither 1$.

btw reserve has not been reached yet

•••
C . O . F . I . F . I was outcome of Covfefe .. it seems to have a decent traffic LOL and turned out to be a coffee shop :stop::wtf::wtf:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back