NameSilo

FREE Create Your Own Attractive Domain Store for FREE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
I was looking for creating online marketplace for d

omains with features page and logo etc. I found a very good website, although it is not for domains but we can list our domains there.

This website has unique features required to list domains.. and the best part is they charge just 5% for purchase. You can showcase your logo as large as FB cover photo.

P.
We can not list products as single stock, so we can not prevent double purchase.
S. Just create a post on your blog containing terms and conditions like make and inquiry before buying any name.

P. We must provide any product file.
S. Just create a PDF file with instructions on how to buy any domain name listed there. You can include your email id or create a form online and insert that in PDF.

P. Domainers from Hindustan can not receive payment directly from them.
S. Create a listing with price of $0.50 for each domain and write a bottom note that this is not actual price. You will get instructions about our asking price or making offer on this domain after purchasing this. (you may refund 0.50 if buyer is not satisfied with the deal). They will charge 5% commission that is $0.025 (nothing)

P. How to create attractive logos for domains?
S. Use any website from this list and create attractive logos.

My store page (working on it on trial & error basis) -

Create your own..

Any arguments, discussion is welcomed :) Don't forget to drop you store link in this thread..

Note -
No one has paid me to write this post, this is just a friendly post to help you to list your domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all, thanks for sharing it.

I got error while checking out your domain (testing purpose)

"The primary receiver is based in a country that isn't enabled to send payments using balance"

It should be solved,so many can join (including me).

i don't think $0.50 idea will work, you will get the same error message, whatever the amount. IMO.

•••
First of all, thanks for sharing it.

I got error while checking out your domain (testing purpose)

"The primary receiver is based in a country that isn't enabled to send payments using balance"

It should be solved,so many can join (including me).

I don't think $0.50 idea will work, you will get the same error message, whatever the amount. IMO.

It is appearing just because the blessings of Central (reserve) Bank of Hindustan.. they don't allow anyone in India to pay with paypal balance. We must link credit card. Not sure it will work or not as sellfy don't even attempt to get payment from user if he is from Hindustan.

The idea of $0.50 is just for start communication or deal. It is minimum amount required to list product.

•••
Seems to me just a waste of time to even use this website when there is sedo, bodis, blah blah blah blah.
All with great followings.

•••
Seems to me just a waste of time to even use this website when there is sedo, bodis, blah blah blah blah.
All with great followings.

Okay saving money is waste of money, huh ?? might be for you, but not for everyone.

Sedo, Bodis do not provide Logo option and fully dedicated page like flippa. And just compare commissions, there is just 5% commission on sales. not sure about bodis but definitely less than sedio & flippa.

In my mind this website is best for using BB, BR rejected domains where we can list those domain with the features of it along with a logo.

•••
I kind of dig your approach @Mr.Natwarlal . From my opinion anything
hat keeps money in your pocket it definitely worth a try, right?
Thanks for sharing!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back