IT.COM

showcase Creative Fun: Challenge Phrase Just With Exact Domains You Own

NameSilo
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I thought it might be fun to have a challenge to see what phrases you can make up using ONLY EXACT domain names that you own (either the domain and or the extension can be used, but no connecting words like with etc. allowed unless you own them). Note that this is not a single domain , but rather made with multiple domains.

Example:
If the challenge topic was "new cars" you could make up "Purple muscle automobiles for sale" if you owned the domain names purple.in, muscle.science, automobiles.icu, drexy.forsale. Please tell us the domain names, as well as your phrase.

There is no prize, except for the admiration and envy of your NamePros friends.

If you are on social media and want to share your reply there, please use the hashtag #CreativeDomainChallenge

I will post the first couple of challenges, but hope that after that the entire community will get involved and different people will propose different challenges, maybe every few days a new challenge?

ps I was not sure the right category for this, so hopefully this is right - if not could someone in admin please move it. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge #1 Golf
In recognition of the fact that The Open (UK) just ended and this week is The Canadian Open (the third oldest continuously running event on the PGA tour!). So make your great golf phrases, remember that you can use as many different domains as you want, and extensions, to build up the name, as long as they are exact and you own them! #CreativeDomainChallenge #Golf

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Golf Creative Domain Challenge Entry:

"Incredible stronger Canadian golfers win today!"

made up using exact words or extensions from these domain names I own.
incredible.pw
stronger.gdn
Canadian.pw
golfers.win
tweets.today

OK challenge on, let's hear your entries. Get creative!

#CreativeDomainChallenge

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back